Level 88 puts your puzzle-solving skills in a new cell and is tasked with finding hidden objects and utilizing them to solve puzzles. You must collect bananas, beans, and chocolate from different places, including the basin, football, and trouser.
Enjoy the perfect mix of puzzles, Adventure, and Hidden Objects, and complete all levels to become the master. The game has over 100 levels to escape; each is set in a unique setting; however, the room can be repetitive. You can read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 88 Walkthrough Solution.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough Level 88
You are welcome to Ecuadorian Cell, and your goal is to use your escaping skills to break the lockup. Completing puzzles and finding a key to escape isn’t easy because it requires you to search for hidden objects by exploring the room.
.We have completed several puzzles in the same room, but the settings are always different. Furthermore, you can read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 88 to find the solution.
- First, collect bananas from the basin on the left side and add them to your inventory.
- Search the shoes near the TV trolley and obtain Scissors from inside it.
- Now, head to the table, select bananas and keep them on the weight machine on the right side near the cup.
- Interact with the football on the floor before the door and use the scissors to get chocolate from inside it.
- Next, tap the short on the bed and use the scissor to cut it from the top to get beans.
- Head to the weight machines on the table, put the beans into the jug and the chocolate on the first weight machine.
- Your goal is to set the same number of objects as mentioned on the turtle pillow on the bed. Once done, head to the TV and enter the code (3002 and 6830) to get a key from above the TV.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape the room.