Level 89 involves you collecting a bottle and throwing it in a targeted place to get a shard and a note. Finding a key may be the only solution that helps you escape the room; otherwise, there’s nothing to do with your freedom. As the name implies, you must solve 100 levels and escape cells to prove you are the best in the world. The game features a hint system that can be used when you find any object challenging to find, but it costs you in-game currency. Besides, you have to solve a tricky puzzle to unlock the door. Therefore, we jump in to help you with 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough Guide.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 89 Walkthrough
Escaping Ecuadorian Cell may put you behind the bars of Jamaican Cell. 100 Doors: Escape from Prison comes with 100 doors to run, and each is set in different settings and has unique puzzles to solve.
- Pick up wires below the pillow on the bed and add them to your inventory.
- Head to the shelf above the sofa and pick up a water gun.
- Now, tap the basin on the right side and play a mini-game wherein your goal is to set both buttons in a particular direction to run the water.
- Fill the gun with water and target the window above the basin to get a key from the nest.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape.