The long-awaited Scary Horror 2: Escape Games Chapter 3 is finally out. Liberation is the third newly released chapter that lets you experience how the story ends. Are you ready to experience the new thrill, locations, and challenging puzzles to test your puzzle-solving and detective skills? This time the solution won’t be easy, and you may have to go beyond the limit to solve mysteries; meanwhile, you are looking for hidden objects, finding clues, and playing mini-games to discover the truth behind the scene. We have already completed two chapters: Kidnapping and Horror House. If you are new or didn’t complete the First two Chapters of Scary Horror 2 Escape Games, read our guides to learn how to complete them.
First, Scary Horror 2 Escape Games Chapter 3 was expected to be released in the Summer of 2022; however, for unknown reasons, it was shifted to the Winter of 2022, and now it was released on 14 Nov 2022. You assume the role of a character who needs to investigate thrilling locations when on an adventure full of terror and suspense. During the game, you have to elaborate riddles, experience unexpected plot twists, and face off endless horror. You will enjoy the high-quality graphics and spooky sound effects when solving puzzles. A hint system was introduced to help you discover complex objects; however, the simple controls and user-friendly interface may help you move between rooms and areas quickly.
Scary Horror 2 Escape Games Walkthrough Chapter 3 – Liberation
- First, pick up the stick from the left side and keep it in your inventory. Second, click the arrows at the left-bottom of your screen to discover another scene.
- Tap the foldable stairs to collect and click on the fuel tank near the drums to obtain.
- Next, head to the machine on the left side and bring a crowbar out.
- Select the stick from your list and wrap the cloth on it to make a torch. Select the torch and bring it close to the burning drum. It helps you get a Lit Torch.
- Select the crowbar from your inventory and remove the sewerage cover to find stuff. Get all things aside to discover a wallet.
- Head to the wall on the left side, select the crowbar again and tap the handle near the pipe to bring it out. Add the handle to your list and click on the back button.
- After that, tap the pipe on the left side and use the lit torch to remove worms.
- Once the spot clears, pick up the keychain and add it to your list.
- Tap the bottle machine on the left side, select the Wallet with Money from your list, and put the cash into the machine to get a Dirty Soda.
- Select the cash again and put it into the machine to get a rusted food box. After that, repeat the process and collect the Fish Can.
Return to the First Spot
- Tap the arrow button on the left side to return to your initial position and start finding hidden objects.
- Select the foldable ladder and keep it close to the door. Go through the ladder to discover a tissue box and add it to your inventory.
- Head to the door to discover the code printed on the plate and try to figure it out to find the passcode (912).
- Before entering the code, you must tap the device near the door.
- Use the keychain to activate the system, and then enter the code (912) to unlock the door.
- As the door opens, pick up the Clue Note from the spot and add it to your list.
- Hit the back button and tap the gate on the right side to unlock it.
- Use the clue note to discover the code and tap the particular buttons to unlock it. Enter the code (684) to unlock the door and find dustbins of three different colors: Red, Green, and Blue.
- Select the Canned Food from your list and put it into the Green Dustbin to get a Coin and an Opened Can.
- Select the Dirty Soda from the list and put it into the Red Dustbin to get a Circuit Clue.
- Next, choose the Rotten Pie and throw it into the Blue Dustbin to obtain a Cutter.
Go to the Second Area
After collecting the Cutter, leave the first area and use the arrow to move on to the next scene.
- Tap the circuit box behind the burning drums and use the cutter to remove the iron chain.
- As the box gets opened, pick up a puzzle piece and go to the first scene.
Return to the First Area
- Interact with the door and tap the board to place the missing piece. It runs the mini-game, wherein your goal is to drag puzzle pieces and adjust them in the area given below to solve them.
- When you solve the puzzle, another box holds puzzle paper and Cutter. Collect the paper and add it to your list.
- Climb the foldable ladder to access the sheet above the door and use the cutter to remove pieces of wires to open the box.
- Select the paper clue and put it on the board to solve another puzzle, wherein your goal is to move the wires to connect them to the correct plugs.
- Once the light turns on, climb the ladder to discover a suitcase and a stick.
- To open the padlock, you must enter the correct numbers (4548) and obtain the following items: Key and Lighter.
Go to the Second Area
- As mentioned above, you can use arrows to move between locations.
- Select the stick from your inventory and head to the sewerage to collect a Button.
- Tap the circuit box behind the drums, and use the key to unlock the small box inside it.
- Select the clue note from your inventory and place it on the small box to run another mini-game.
- Adding the button and the handle may help you run the game.
- To solve the puzzle, you must set the correct values to the relay to cause a short circuit.
- After removing the short circuit, you must visit the first area and use the ladder to cross the gate.
- As you go to another side of the gate, you will discover a stranger with a vicious dog. After escaping the scene, you will find another location with new puzzles to solve and mini-games to play.
- Once you find yourself in a new scene, tap lamps and use the lighter to light them after using the fuel tank.
- Next, pick up wooden sticks, stones, and a Puzzle Piece from the ground.
- Afterward, go through the passageway on the left side to reach the coast and find hidden objects, including a Bucket from the ground, a Knife from the extinguished campfire, and Papers from the bench.
- Before leaving the bench, select the tissue box from your list and clean the bench to discover the clue.
- Tap the shopping bag to discover a note and keep it on your list. Next, use the papers to make a paper con and use it to collect the worms from the shopping bag.
- Head to the area of the extinguished campfire and try to make gout using the recipe in your list.
How to Solve Meal Puzzle?
In Scary Horror 2 – Chapter 3 Walkthrough, you will learn how to solve Meal Puzzle, but first, you have to set fire.
- First, select wooden sticks and paper to put on the coals.
- Select a lighter from your inventory to set fire to and set a Can to keep it near the ground.
- Tap the arrows to go to the previous scene and use the knife to remove the bushes.
- It helps you discover a stick that will be added to your list as you click on it.
- Go to the next scene, tap the tree near the coast, and head to the hole. Use the stick to get the snake away and read the note from the suitcase.
- Hit the back button and tap the bench to discover the code. Return to the briefcase and tap the arrow keys as follows: left (2x), Right (3x), and Left (4x).
- As the briefcase gets opened, collet a cutter and a piece of coal.
- Hit the back button to the right side, where the cutter can remove spikes and collect a box.
- To open the box, you must play a mini-game to arrange balls of the same color in rows.
- After completing the puzzle, don’t forget to pick up a hook and keep it on your list.
- Now, discover the fishing rod and attach the hook to it. Hit the back button and select the stone from your list to throw into the water.
- As you throw the stone, the bushes in the water may disappear, leaving you a net.
- To solve the net puzzle, you must swipe the floats from left to right when untangling the net.
- Solving the puzzle may help you get a scoop and a net.
- Use the net to bring the boat close to the seashore, head to the fire to put the coal into the can, and use the stick to prepare a grout.
- Use the grout to fix the damaged boat, and select the bucket to get some water.
- Go to the first scene, use the bucket, and put the water into the well. Keep repeating the process until the water comes out, along with the objects inside it.
- Use the scoop to get the reel and add it to your list.
- Move to the second scene and connect the reel to the fishing rod.
- Afterward, play a mini-game to catch a fish. Once you catch the fish, go to the first scene and find hidden objects.
- Tap the right side to discover a mad dog, throw the fish toward the dog and collect the Air Pump.
- Go back to the boat and fill the air by clicking on the pump when the slider is in the green zone.
- When the boat gets restored, select the fuel can to put the gas into the tank and run away. Soon, you will find yourself in an Amusement Park.
After escaping the Gloomy Alley in the Scary Horror 2 Episode 3, you find yourself in a kind of Amusement Park, which is abandoned.
- First, pick up the stick from the left side and add it to your list. Use the stick and head to the pole on the right side to scare the crow and get a key.
- Tap the entrance to get a mechanical hand and keep it on your list.
- Use the key to open the building door on the right side of the entrance and go through it to enter the office.
Enter the Office
Now, you are at the office, and your objective is to search for hidden objects when finding the way out. Many things are available, including desks, doors, cupboards, etc.
- Head to the typewriter near the door and click on the drawer below it. Select the Part of the lock from your inventory and place it on the drawer to run a mini-game, wherein your goal is to make the path and lead all gems to another side one by one.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the drawer will open to reveal a few objects. You have to collect the Toggle Switch and keep it in your inventory.
- Tap the table on the right wall and pick up the Head of the Gargoyle. Hit the back button and zoom out of the scene.
Go to Gloomy Alley
- Leave the office and get out of it. Tap the boat to return to Gloomy Alley. After reaching the coast, use the arrow to go to the Alley and tap the statue on the right side near the cave.
- Select the head of the Gargoyle and place it on the statue to discover a mini-game.
- You must arrange the blocks and get a continuous line to solve the puzzle.
- It will open up the mouth of the Gargoyle and may give you a puzzle piece.
- Take a step back and return to the Amusement Park to solve other puzzles.
Go to the Amusement Park
- Leave the Gloomy Alley and head to the entrance door of the Amusement Park.
- Tap the poster next to the entrance gate and attach the puzzle piece to complete the poster for clues.
- Enter the office and head to the typewriter to enter the code (7915) to get two coins and a clue with a mathematical question.
- Solve the question to get the code (512) and head to the door on the left side.
- Enter the code (512) and go through the door to discover the power handle.
- Pull the handle and pick-up buttons in your inventory.
- Leave the office and tap the telescope, where you have to add the coin with a horned profile and see through it.
- Slide the bar to zoom in and discover the glowing light in the sky. Leave the telescope and enter the building.
- Before leaving the closet, don’t forget to get a Coin.
- Tap the closet on the left side and tap the stars you have seen through the telescope to unlock the storage cabinet. Get the blade and the box.
- After getting the mysterious cube, go outside, tap the boat and reach Gloomy Alley.
Go back to Gloomy Alley
After reaching the coast, take a step back to reach the Gloomy Alley and tap the statue on the left side. Select the mysterious box and keep it in the statue’s hand to open it for a mini-game.
- Tap the box to play a mini-game, wherein your objective is to move the blocks with images to their analogs near the walls.
- As you solve the puzzle, the box gets opened, and you can pick up the key inside.
Go to the Amusement Park – Enter the Office
Now, you must go to the amusement park and get into the office. Select the key from your inventory to unlock the closet on the right side and explore it for another key.
- Enter the power room and use the key to unlock the circuit box.
- Select the buttons with printed numbers and place them on the board to run another mini-game.
- To find the code, you have to leave the power room for a while and play a coin game near the main gate of the amusement park.
- Select and insert the coin into the machine and play a mini-game to dodge angles and jump over cauldrons.
- Once you solve the mini-game, the game gives you a pouch with coins.
- Select the pouch with coins and insert it into the second machine to run another mini-game.
- Your goal is to catch a Blue Plate and Bubble Gum.
- Enter the office and go through the doorway to get into the powerhouse. Select the circuit box and use the bumble gum to repair damaged wires.
- Tap the following buttons on the board to restore the electricity: Brown, Blue, Pink, and Yellow.
- Leave the power room and go outside. Tap the Ticket House and head to the circuit.
- Select the Toggle Switch and place it on the board to start a mini-game to open the door.
- The code you need to unlock the door is written on the spot; therefore, you should tap switches no 6, 1, and 7.
- Scary Horror 2 – Chapter 3 Walkthrough Part 1
- Scary Horror 2 – Chapter 3 Walkthrough Part 2
- Scary Horror 2 – Chapter 3 Walkthrough Part 3