Rooms and Exits Walkthrough – Level 6 (Bakery)
A place full of sweets and delicious candies is known as Bakery. This time, Rooms and Exits: Escape Games takes place in a Bakery where it leaves you alone to discover some tremendous clues and solve tricky puzzles; meanwhile, searching for a way out. Solving Rooms and Exits Levels isn’t a big deal if you have a proper and helping Walkthrough. The condition gets worst when you find yourself out of energy and there is no way to unlock the next level; therefore, you should prevent wasting energy by playing those levels which you have already solved.
How to earn Energy in Rooms and Exits for free?
Today, we brought you a helping guide to teach you “how to earn Energy in Rooms and Exits video game for free.” There are only two ways available that you can use to collect energy that you need to unlock upcoming levels. Although completion of unlocked level is mandatory, still the game costs you a different amount of energy depending on the level to unlock a new scene. Therefore, you should keep your energy meter always filled. As mentioned above, there are two different ways to earn in-game currency as follows:
- Watch Video Ads – Tap the Energy Meter at the top-right corner of the screen and then click on “Play Video Ad.”
- Buy Energy – The second option may charge you real-world money but in return, it will give you a massive amount of energy depending on the amount you choose to spend.
Rooms and Exits Walkthrough – Level 6 (Bakery)
After escaping Rooms and Exits Bookstore, you found yourself in a Bakery where lots of sweets are available that you can’t eat but use to get rid of problems. Here is your helping guide to learn how to complete Rooms and Exits 6th Level.
- Tap on the second table to collect a purple cup.
- Click on the plant pot to collect a green cup.
- Next to that, head to a beautiful rack next to the Exit Door and tap on its first drawer to enter the following passcode for a screwdriver and a card: 421.
- Select the screwdriver from your inventory and open the cover of the refrigerator to discover a piece of wire and remember a pattern the paper over there displays you.
- Head to the main cupboard fixed on the left wall and draw the same design using bread as you found on the paper. Once done, collect a key and bread as well.
- Tap on the jar kept on the main table near the sweet counter to collect a strawberry from a painting available behind the jar.
- Use the key to open the jar and grab a yummy chocolate dish.
- Now, select and use a dish you recently found to place it on the sweet counter.
- The sweet counter holds a puzzle for you to solve. Discover a menu card on each table to learn how to set dishes to solve the puzzle. Once it’s done, you will get a paper with a code written on it (693).
- Tap on the wardrobe next to the rack to collect a knife from there and tap on the rack to open its second drawer by entering the passcode (693).
- The second drawer adds a hammer and a bottle to your inventory.
- Use a hammer to break the floor after having a few steps from the second table for a key.
- Now, use the key to visit the second room.
Explore the Second Room to find Hidden Objects (Kitchen)
Using the key may help you open the door to the next room, which is a kitchen. Explore the kitchen to discover clues and find hidden objects to escape.
- Open the fridge, bring out its tray, and collect fruit. Besides, you have to collect eggs and a milk bottle.
- Click on your bag to select the bread and a knife. Hit the combine button to reveal a bottle.
- Now, you should click on the table available amidst the kitchen to collect a bowl of berries.
- Don’t forget to collect cheese near the basin available on the shelf fixed with a wall on the left side.
How to Make Cupcakes?
- Discover a bowl on the table and put eggs, sugar, milk, a bottle you found from bread, cheese, and a white bottle in it.
- Once done, tap the bowl to keep it in your inventory.
- Now, select the bowl and keep it in a blender to make a paste. After that, you have to select the bowl full of paste and fill both cups available into your bag.
- Open the drawer next to the oven to discover a red cup and fill it with the paste you made using a blender machine.
- Head to an oven whose wire is already broken, but a piece of wire is available in your bag did you remember. Connect the wire to bring the oven to a working position.
Repair the Circuit
The oven won’t work until you repair the mainboard. Tap on the refrigerator and then click on the board. To repair the circuit, you have to see the image glued on the wall near the circuit.
Once done, get out of the kitchen and head to the rack where you discovered a note of cupcakes. Go and read it again to see how much temperature you have to set for each cupcake.
- Green (Time-30S and Temperature 250)
- Red (Time-40s and Temperature-270)
- Purple (Time-50s and Temperature-300).
Once all is done, you have to match the fruit color with the cup and place it as decoration in your inventory using the “Combine” button.
Back to Bakery
Finally, we have baked yummy cupcakes and now it’s time to serve. Go back to the bakery and head to the wardrobe where you discover a tray with the three colors. Add the cupboard on the tray following the color. Next to that, a drawer below it opens to offer you a key.
- Use the key to open the exit door and escape.
Rooms and Exits Level 6 has been completed. Let’s move on to the seventh chapter Walkthrough.