Rooms and Exits Level 14 takes place in an “Indoor Playground” where you may reveal lots of toys and rides. If you didn’t complete Rooms and Exits Level 13, click on the following link to read how to complete puzzles. Walkthroughs.net comes with a new guide to help you overcome all puzzles of Indoor Playground with no worries. As the level starts, you find yourself in a colorful room where a few items are available, but the room has three doors; one of which is an exit, while the rest of the two doors are of rooms where you may find any hidden objects for the completion of puzzles.
Furthermore, all hidden objects you find will be added to your bag automatically and to utilize them you have to head to your bag first, placed on the right-top corner of the screen. Unlike other hidden object games, the game provides you with three possible buttons, such as Combine, Use, and Dismantle. You can hit the use button whenever you need an object to interact with other items, the combine button can be used when you have to mix two objects to get a new item, and lastly use dismantle button to figure out the object. Read our Rooms and Exits Level 14 Walkthrough to learn how to complete it.
Rooms and Exits Walkthrough – Level 14 (Indoor Playground)
The playground holds a variety of objects like balloons, a boat, stools, colorful boxes, and many other things.
- Tap on the blue balls to reveal a teddy bear kept on the floor. Near the bear, you can discover a purple ball that you must collect from there and add to your inventory.
- Behind the stairs on the left side, there are red flowers. Your goal is to collect a yellow ball after interacting with a second red flower.
- Investigate color boxes available on the left side and discover a teddy bear above it with a red ball that is its nose.
- Now, head to a boat and keep small red lines and their directions in mind.
- Click on the colorful boxes where you may find a small machine of balls with three meters. Set their needles following the tires you found on the boat. Once done, collect a green ball from there and add it to your inventory.
- Once it is done, click on a wardrobe kept between two doors and head to a mini-game where keeping all balls is mandatory on the jar of the respective colors.
- Connect the pipes in a way that every ball falls to the bottom of the same color. Doing as I said will help you get a key.
- Select a key from your inventory and use it to open a box of the purple color to collect shoes.
- Dismantle the shoes to get their laces.
- Tap on the stools and head to the whiteboard to collect a ring from there and a stick from its left side.
- Open your bag to select laces and red rings and hit the combine button to get a new item.
- Next to that, select both stick and the newly built item and combine them again to make an object that looks like a fish rod.
- Where the slide ride ends, the game introduces a pool of balls. Put your fish rod into it and try to catch a key.
- Use the key to open a box of yellow color and collect a bag from there.
- Now, you must use that bag and hang it with a hook available near the door of the right side to open it.
Open a New Room
Using a bag, you can open a new room that seems like a tunnel. It works on the pattern of you a maze video game where your ultimate goal is to find a way out.
- Follow the direction to reach your destination: Up, Left, Up (2x), Left (2x), Up (Collect a handle), and Up (2x) to reach the dead end.
- Now, you should go back to find a key following the given directions: Down, Right, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Right, and Up. Following the given directions will lead you to a showcase holding an item for you to collect.
- Now, you should hit the back, up, left, up, up, left, up (3x), right, and up arrows to discover a robot. Open your bag and select a yellow item and fix it on a gun to aim. Your ultimate goal is to hit the ball to each card so you keep the numbers in mind to open the door.
- Now, you need to reach the end door that is only possible if you hit the up and right arrows button. Click on the locker and enter the following code (50382) to open the door, but don’t forget to place the handle with the door to open it.
In the next challenge, the game takes you to small dollhouses for the completion of puzzles.
- Click on all houses one by one and get into them to turn on their switches of lights.
- Once you reach the toy room, don’t forget to collect a pink bulb from a rack.
- Get into a bedroom to collect a blue bulb from a lamp and add it to your inventory.
- Now, enter the first house and place the blue bulb in the holder and turn on the button. Bring the window sheet down to reveal a clue and then change the bulb to discover another clue from inside the house on the window screen.
- Head to a clock and set its time to 4:35 to collect an image of AM/PM.
- On the right side, there is a door that is locked but you can unlock it using a key. To find a key you must tap on a teddy bear sitting on a shelf fixed near to the door.
- After that, the game takes you to the main door where you have to head to the yellow box where a box is treasure box is available. Enter the following code to open the box (0435) and collect a key to your freedom. Open the main door and escape Rooms and Exits level 14.