Maze of Realities: Episode 4 – The Devourer of Worlds releases with an epic adventure that may take you through captivating realms. The fantasy-themed world waits for you holding dozens of secrets to unfold and mysteries to solve. It serves as the fourth installment in the series of Maze of Realities where you join a quest to find hidden items, solve riddles, and experience the ancient horrors along with incurable diseases. This time, the game takes you to the beautiful world of Egypt and its beyond where piecing together clues may help you save the world from destruction.
The plot starts with the fall of King Veneg and the people who choose a new ruler. You assume the role of the protagonist who sits down calmly after assuming the world is in safe and capable hands, but after some time, you receive a call from two people informing you something curious about incurable diseases and ancient horror. It seems you are about to move on to another trip to Egypt and search for the portal to get access to the rescue mission. I’ve curated a Maze of Realities: Episode 4 Walkthrough Guide to help you learn how to solve puzzles. There are several mini-games also featured to challenge your detective skills.
Maze of Realities: Episode 4 Walkthrough – The Devourer of Worlds
It includes a variety of features, including Immersive story, search and discover, mind-bending puzzles, continuing adventure, and more. Keep reading our guide to find solutions to all puzzles.
Welcome to an ancient-themed environment set in Egypt. You are here to find hidden items when searching for clues and other items to get help in planning your escape.
Task 1 – Get to Vortex Realm
There’s a bucket near the mirror on the left side where you must tap to open the zoom view and pick up the Gemstone, Pharaoh’s Flail.
- Go to the right side, tap the statue to open the zoom view, and discover a Newspaper Photo. Choose the Newspaper Photo from your panel and drag it to the scene to reveal a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you have to find the object and drag it to the particular shape available surrounding you. After solving the puzzle, get your hand on the strange scroll and keep it in your inventory.
- Tap the board on the right side near the animal statue to open the zoom view, pick up the Emblem, and place the Strange Scroll there to get a clue. Following the scroll, you need to set the statues and obtain the Fragrance Oil.
- Discover the bag on the left side, use the Fragrance Oil from your panel, and use it on the Zipline to make it free. Open the bag to get the items like Sprinkle and Mallet.
- Tap the mummy coffin on the right side near the portal to open the zoom view, and drag the Pharaoh’s Flail to reveal the secret section in the arm. Examine the section to get the Power Box and other Gemstones.
- Now, select the Emblem from your inventory and put all the gemstones to prepare an Abu Gorab Amulet. Drag the amulet and drop it on the portal to reveal a mini-game to drag the amulet across the cells, while avoiding repeating the process. Meanwhile, obtain and correct the sequence of symbols.
- Finding the solution to the puzzle will add the Amulet back to your inventory and open up the portal to let you go to another place.
Go through the Portal
Head to the house on the left side to open the zoom view and put the Power Box on the window. Hit anywhere to close the zoom view and tap the blue-colored flower amidst the scene to get the Anchor Necklace.
- Return to the window, use the Anchor Necklace to open its door discover a Chisel, and keep the power box back to your panel.
- There’s a small hut on the left side where you must go and use the Chisel along with Mallet to break the lock. Go through the door to open a new scene and start playing the hidden object mini-game.
- Here you have an option to even play match-3 minigame rather, but it could be tough if you don’t like to play. Solving the puzzle will add a Scythe to your inventory.
- Go upstairs to discover bamboo and cut them off using Scythe to clear the pathway. Go through the path to discover a beautiful forest around a canal.
Cut the Bamboos
There’s a cave in front of you whereupon tapping may open up the zoom view and let you get the Empty Phial and Long thread.
- Tap the nest near the tree and use the Long Thread to collect leaves from the floor.
- There’s a treasure box near the tree where you must use the Powder Box and the Leaves to reveal a mini-game. Your objective is to rotate the lock mechanisms when collecting butterflies.
- When you solve the puzzle, the box gets open and lets you obtain the Cleaning Powder and Settlement Map.
- Tap the canal near the nest and obtain a shell full of water.