AEM (Adventure Escape Mysteries) is a long-running video game series offering thrilling adventures to unfold and reveal secrets. Dozens of adventures are there and each has a variety of chapters to complete. Recently released adventures are Sweet Dreams and Stardust: A Puzzle Collection. The first adventure has up to seven chapters to complete, while the second adventure has only one chapter. When starting to play Sweet Dreams, you should know that it’s a beautiful puzzle to solve taking place in a dream of a boy who is sleeping all day long. You must jump into a series of dreams and find hidden items to solve problems.
There are several colorful worlds available surrounding you and many challenging mini-games may put your puzzle-solving abilities to test. Before starting, hone your skills and be the best detective as things get complicated as you go deeper. Unfold the plot, keep collecting items, and utilize them to solve puzzles. If you don’t know how to solve puzzles, read our curated Adventure Escape Mysteries: Sweet Dreams – Chapter 6 Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers.
AE Mysteries: Sweet Dreams Chapter 6 Walkthrough
Chapter 6 begins with a new dream taking place in a new scene fully loaded with beautiful items and places to explore.
- Start your journey by opening a door on the left side and see through the section to discover a set of pipelines. To solve the puzzle, you have to start from the green side go to the pink circle amidst the area, and try to pass five nodes.
- Next, make tap on the printer to change the color and end up the puzzle with the following colors: Green, Yellow, Dark Blue, Pink, Light Blue, and Green. Finding the solution to the puzzle will give you a Star Picture that you can use later to solve a puzzle.
- Discover a picture frame on the stairs and put the star picture there to obtain a key that you can use to open the door after putting the key into the star-shaped slot.
- Go through the doorway to discover a maze-like puzzle and try to get out of the room by creating a path. To start the puzzle, the game requires you to tap the lit arrow in the corner and follow the direction as shown in the image.
- After completing the arrow puzzle, the game reveals another puzzle where you are allowed to use four designs. To find the solution to the star puzzle, see the image given below.
- Soon, the third puzzle will unlock and let you hit squares to set the pattern.
- And obtain the torn puzzle board picture; meanwhile, notice the puzzle available on the left side. Before leaving, don’t forget to notice the gradient on the ceiling.
- Leave the room and search for the clues that help you resemble the blocks in the room. Get into the room and tap the blocks as follows: Triangle, Circle, Dash, and Star.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game reveals another Torn Puzzle Board Picture.
- Get out of the area and head to the photo frame where adding both puzzle board pictures are must to run a puzzle. Head to the room again and put the piece there on the left side.
How to Solve Gold Panel Puzzle?
Solving the Gold Panel Puzzle requires you to put all the pieces on the board and try to match identical symbols.
- Once you solve the puzzle, get out of the area and press the red-colored button which is blinking continuously. As you hit the button, the room may flip upside down.
- Head to the floor to open a small section for a green key and tap the red button to flip the room back to its earlier position.
- Discover a green-colored square on the floor that you must open using the key you collected. At first, you won’t discover anything, but as you tap the red button to flip the room upside down, you may get a banner holding several shapes like moon and star. Before leaving, flip the room again.
- Visit the room and tap the blocks available there in the following order: Moon, Dash, Star, and Circle. After that, get the Glass Ball from the spot and add it to your inventory for later use.
- Get out of the room, flip the room upside down using the red button, and try to unlock the padlock on the right side above a small shelf near the mouse hole to reveal another puzzle.
- Although you aren’t eligible to solve the puzzle right now, there’s a clue you need to solve the puzzle inside the room by setting up blocks.
- Afterward, flip the area and get into the room to play the puzzle where you must hit the shapes to get them in the following order: Ring, Star, Star, and Moon. Once you solve the puzzle, collect two planks from the spot, and before leaving don’t forget to notice the panels popping out from the walls.
- Leave the room to flip the outside area again, visit the purple puzzle, and put two planks there to start a mini-game wherein you must arrange them to let the balls land and match the section. You have to set the board five times to obtain a small ball. Before going anywhere, pay attention to the ramps available behind the glass.
- These two buttons are visible now and to reach them, you have to flip the room. So, approach each hole solely after flipping the room.