Walkthroughs.net is back with another Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Guide, showing how to find hidden objects and use them to solve tricky puzzles. Escape Game 50 Rooms 2 is a Puzzle and Single-player Hidden Object video game that puts you in the role of a detective who finds himself trapped in an abandoned house where no one will come to help him; therefore, you are the only hope and can bring the detective out of the house. Level 6 takes place in a beautiful TV Lounge fully loaded with furniture and other beautiful paintings.
Following your footsteps in previous levels, you are expected to find hidden objects from different parts of the room and find a key to escape. Finding items is almost difficult because the developer doesn’t feature any list that helps you out to highlight how hidden object looks like; therefore, you should investigate the environment deeply and search strange items to solve the puzzle. Here are the Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 6 Walkthrough.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – level 6
As mentioned above, the rooms where level 6 takes place are beautiful and holds a few items to investigate. To solve the puzzle of level 6, follow the steps given below:
- As the level starts, you should interact with the sofa on your right side, pick up the first cushion and collect batteries from there.
- Head to a plant pot kept next to the Chair and collect a screwdriver after tapping on the pot.
- To collect a remote, you must open the drawer of the TV wardrobe and keep it in your inventory.
- Select the remote from your inventory and add batteries to it.
- Tap on the TV after selecting the remote from your inventory to power on it.
- Read the code (5267) and remember it to use later.
- Head to a table and tap on photo frames. Select a screwdriver from your inventory and remove the back of the frame to get a key.
- Now, you must tap on the table kept between the sofa and TV trolley. Try to open its drawer by selecting a key from your inventory.
- As the drawer opens, it reveals a digital machine asking for a 4-digit code. Enter the code (5267) to get a key card and leave the area to reach the main door.
- After that, click on the left-bottom corner of the screen to find an exit door. Use a key card to open it and escape the Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 6.
Read More | Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 7 Walkthrough.