Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 is a Point-and-Click and Single-player Hidden Object video game released by BusColdApp for Mobile Devices. The developers are popular in making hidden object titles, and almost all of their games are the same when they come to the user interface, despite offering different environments and a series of puzzles. There are fifty rooms to explore and each one lets you constantly observe, calculate, and judge the scene until escape. Furthermore, each room is full of fun and worth your download.
Moreover, you can’t jump to the upcoming rooms until you complete the unlocked levels. Furthermore, tapping the screen randomly won’t help you a lot in finding hidden objects. Therefore, we are here with Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough that will help you solve the puzzles.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 10
Level 10 can be the easiest level of the game because it gets completed within a few seconds. Following a guide, you may complete it within no time.
- Firstly, click on the table to discover a classic phone and tap on it to reveal a code which is 342013.
- Now, head to a small table kept opposite the table where you found a phone. Set the meter according to the number to open it. You will discover a key from the table.
- Open the drawer of the TV cupboard and turn on the TV after selecting it from your inventory.
- The TV will display you four images of fruits.
- There is a box fixed on the right side of the door. Set images of the fruits as you have seen them on TV to open the door and escape.