After completing Fall 1971, the next unlocked season is Winter 1981. The environment and the objects are almost identical; however, the puzzles and the objects you must find are entirely different. Cube Escape: Seasons brings a fabulous gaming experience wherein you can show off your detective and puzzle-solving skills in different seasons. There’s no guide to help you with what to find next, no clue system is imposed, and there are instructions to follow.
The only goal is to search for hidden items, including photo pieces, head to the fireplace, and complete the frame. Before completing the frame, it is required to place a cube in the hole under the frame on the fireplace and place photo pieces. Completing puzzles isn’t easy; therefore, we jump in to help you solve trick puzzles with the help of our Cube Escape: Seasons Walkthrough Guide, which comes with all possible solutions.
Cube Escape: Seasons Walkthrough – Winter 1981
Welcome to the Winter 1981 Season, where you interact with the dresser to discover an Axe and a Matchbox and then move ahead to find further items to solve puzzles. Several areas, including Fireplace, Window, and Kitchen, are available for objects to discover and solve the mystery. Show off your detective skills and overcome all challenges to become the master.
- Start your journey of completing a season by heading toward the dresser and opening its first and third drawer to get an Axe and a Matchbox.
- Go to the right side, select the Axe from your panel, and break all planks covering the window. Tap the last piece to collect and keep tapping planks to clear the way.
- Head to the fireplace and put all wooden planks to set fire using the Matchbox. Don’t forget to light the candle.
- Examine the board on the wall to find clues and head to the Radio that you must tune to channel 105 to listen to music. When turning on the Radio, don’t forget to notice the flashing clock at a particular time (13:10).
- Return to the clock on the wall and set the time you discovered on the Radio. Once you set the time, the clock gets opened, and you can get a Blue Cube.
- It’s time to enter the Kitchen, where you must interact with three framed photos. Examine each photo to catch lines written on and obtain the Blueprint Piece from the third photo.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view and open the cabinet by clicking on it. Examine it to obtain a glass and fill it with water by putting it under the faucet. Now, pour the water into the blender and see the area behind the Oven to get the second piece of Blueprint.
- Head to the fireplace put the Blue Cube in the hole, and bring the photo frame down to cover the hole.
- Return to the Kitchen and examine the object’s look-like lantern near the blender to discover two blueprint pieces.
- Return to the fireplace, place all the Blueprint Pieces in the frame, and complete the Winter Season with the ability to visit any season anytime.