Cube Escape: Seasons introduces engaging gameplay, challenging puzzles, and difficult mini-games. It has a set of seasons; the last level lets you move between seasons to solve the ultimate mystery. We found the ultimate objective in each season is to complete the season frame after seeing the photo pieces from different places. Finding photo pieces isn’t easy; therefore, you must solve puzzles, play mini-games, and interact with different areas to find objects.
Once you get your hand on a Black Cube and photo pieces, head to the fireplace, put the cube into a hole, and cover it using the frame; meanwhile, use photo pieces to complete the season image and move on to the next level. At the last level, the game opens a portal for you to use and move between seasons to find hidden items. If you are new to this game or don’t know how to solve puzzles, read Cube Escape: Seasons – Fall 1971 Walkthrough Guide.
Cube Escape: Seasons Walkthrough – Fall 1971
You must tap the dresser to find two objects from its first and third drawers. There are three areas to explore, including Fireplace and Kitchen. Search for hidden items and utilize them to solve puzzles. Read our guide to find out how to solve mysteries.
- There’s a dresser, and you must interact with it to obtain a Knife from its third drawer. Go to the left side, tap the board on the wall to open the zoom view, and get the first photo piece from behind.
- Head to the TV, turn it on and flip the channel until you discover a digit six on the screen. Now, switch the channel to 6 and keep changing the channel until you find a Black Cube. The channels you might have to go through are the following: 6, 1, 2, 4, 5, 3, 2, and 5.
- Go to the fireplace, select the Black Cube from your panel, and put it in the hole. See the ceiling, and you may discover a massive eye. Keep tapping the eye until it closes. Now, wait for a Photo Piece to fall onto the land. Collect the second Photo Piece and go to the Kitchen to get the third piece from behind the Sink.
- Head to your inventory to choose the Knife, go close to the cage, and use the Knife on the parrot to obtain the third Photo Piece. Examine the window, remove the curtain, and see through it to discover a shadow holding a knife.
- Select the photo pieces and put them in the frame to complete the Fall 1971.