Cube Escape: Seasons has five chapters or seasons to play for solving puzzles. The location is always the same, but the introduced puzzles are different. You start your journey toward the dresser, then move on to the next areas: a fireplace, Kitchen, or window. Interacting with objects may help you open up the zoom view to see the spot clearly and tap anywhere to close the same zoom view. Taping on a particular thing will help you collect the item and use it whenever you need to solve tricky puzzles.
There are several mini-games available to challenge your puzzle-solving and detective skills. There’s a supernatural power roaming across the house; therefore, at some points, you may feel a shadow. Finding the truth behind the scene will help you solve the puzzle and unlock the next season. If you are new to this game or don’t know how to solve tricky puzzles, read Cube Escape: Seasons – 1971 Walkthrough Guide.
Cube Escape: Seasons – 1971 Walkthrough
The environment and rooms are the same; the game has changed the objects you require to solve puzzles. Start your journey, search the dresser, and then move on to the room with a fireplace. Don’t forget to explore the Kitchen and visit the window to find items.
- First off, head to the curtain to open the zoom view and tap it to open. Tap the switch to turn on the Room Light and examine it to get a Key after watching the ceiling.
- Go to the left side, head to the dresser to obtain a Telescope, and open the first and the third drawers to collect a Screwdriver and a matchbox, respectively. At the top, you must tap the pot of red soil until a hand comes out holding a photo piece.
- Collect the first photo piece from the floor and the second behind the dresser.
- Examine the clock on the wall to discover the third photo piece from its backside. Return to the window, use the telescope, and try to explore the moon to find a passcode (1487). Hit the back button and return to the room.
- Tap the right button twice, head to the cabinet on the right side, and use the key from your panel to unlock it. Enter the passcode (1487) to open the vault and obtain a Shrimp.
- Use the Matchbox to light the candle above the fireplace and obtain a Cassette Tape titled “My Favorite Songs.”
- The Cassette Player is on the cabinet, and you must put the Cassette and collect a Plug from the top of it. Hit the play button Cassette Player and stop to obtain the Jumbled Tape.
- Using a Screwdriver may help you attach the Plug to the Cable connected to the Black Lamp on the left side. Choose the Jumped Cassette, put it into the fireplace, and use the Matchbox.
- Head to the Window, turn off the switch to make the darker scene and turn on the Black Lamp to discover the third Photo Piece.
- Enter the Kitchen, open the struck window of the Oven using the Screwdriver, and put the Shrimp into the Oven after choosing it from your panel. Click the red knob and use the Matchbox to light the flame.
- Afterward, don’t forget to close the Oven and make a click to reveal a lake. Make another click to open the zoom view and obtain the Black Cube from the spot.
- Head to the fireplace, choose the Black Cube, and put it into the hole under the frame. Select and place all photo pieces in the frame and pull the photo down to cover the black hole. It may help you complete the Summer Section in the Cube Escape Seasons Walkthrough.