After escaping Can You Escape the 100 Room 10 Level 15, the game takes you to a new room that seems a basement. Your ultimate objective is almost the same – find hidden objects and utilize them to solve tricky puzzles, as well as find a way to escape. The game puts your puzzle-solving skills to the test and allows you to use hints when you have stuck anywhere and find any object difficult to locate.
Moreover, you don’t need to tap the screen randomly to guess the item’s location. With a bit more concentration, you may reach the hidden objects and add them to your inventory. If you feel difficult to find hidden items, read our Can You Escape the 100 Room X Level 16 Walkthrough to find solutions.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 10 Walkthrough – Level 16
As mentioned above, you are in a basement where lots of stuff are available. To find hidden items, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the area above the workshop table to discover two images containing clues. Keep both numbers written in blue and red colors in mind to open a locker.
- Collect a hammer from above the table and open its drawer by entering the following code: Red (115) and Blue (236).
- As the drawer opens, collect a wheel from there and add it to your inventory.
- Afterward, click on a table kept on the left side and collect a screwdriver from there.
- Discover a bolt opener from a box kept at the bottom of your screen, while the second bolt opener is kept below the table available on the right side.
- On the left wall, the game has placed many pipes where you must add both bolt openers you found to start a mini-game.
- Above the rack, there is a machine wherein you have to put a screwdriver from the inventory to remove its knob.
- Open your inventory and click on the screwdriver’s rod. Use a hammer to turn the rod into a hook and keep it back in your inventory.
- Find a trapdoor and add the hook with the chain. Discover a massive box to fix the handle and rotate it to pull the box.
- Open the box to collect a doll and keep it on the right wall among others to start a mini-game.
- The completion of the puzzle may open a door to the next level.