Can You Escape the 100 Room is a long-running series of video games; each one has almost 50 challenging rooms to escape. If you love playing Hidden Object games, then it could be a perfect choice as it features a beautiful blend of Adventure, Puzzle, and Hidden Objects. Unlike many other puzzle games, it doesn’t feature any penalty system for randomly tapping the screen in search of items. The soundtrack is impressive and the game features exquisite graphics.
Find Hidden Objects
Furthermore, you must discover hidden objects using your detective skills and add them to your inventory. Once done, start using your collected items to solve tricky puzzles and escape the room. The game features an inventory bar on the right side of the screen while below the inventory, a meter is placed to display you how many hits have been left to use. If you are stuck anywhere and didn’t find a way to come out, follow out Can You Escape the 100 Room 10 Level 15 Walkthrough to find solutions.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 10 Walkthrough – Level 15
Can You Escape the 100 Room 10 level 15 takes place in an ancient place where lots of classic items are available? To find all hidden objects, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the briefcase to collect a stick and a melee weapon.
- In the second step, click on a box kept on the left side of the fireplace to collect one of two statues. Afterward, your goal is to open the box by merely solving a puzzle that is only possible when you set the stars according to their colors.
- Once the box gets opened, you can discover the silver bar.
- Click above the fireplace to discover a skeleton and from behind it, you may discover the second statue.
- Collect a saw from the left wall and keep it on the hands of the skeleton to get a wire cutter.
- Select statues from the inventory and keep them in the cupboard fixed next to the fireplace.
- There is a pillar on the floor that you must pick up using the melee weapon to collect a fan.
- You can pick up a paper and a pot from inside the fireplace.
- Investigate the paper to set the reveal the positions of statues and set them in the cupboard to get a traditional button.
- On the right side, the game features a table that holds a saw, match-box, and other items inside the box that you can open using the button you recently collected.
- Now, select a saw from the inventory and take it close to the rotating wheel available near the box kept on the left side to make it sharp.
- Head to your inventory to select the stick and cut it using the saw. Put the pieces into the fireplace and set the fire using a matchbox.
- Use the wire cutter to hold the pot and take it near the fire after keeping a bar of silver in it. Increase the fire by merely using an air machine and wait until silver melts.
- Put the liquid into a block you discovered from near the box to make a hook that you must connect with a chain and rotate the handle to pull it up to unravel a way to escape.