100 Doors Games 2020: Escape from School engages you in a point-and-click and Single-player Puzzle gameplay experience, brought to you by Peaksel Games. Up to 100 challenging levels of hidden object awaits you, and each one requires the finding of hidden objects and completion of the puzzles to unlock further. This time, the game takes place in a fascinating school of 100 rooms, where your goal is to find objects by merely tapping on the screen and use them to unlock the doors. The first level starts with an introduction and tutorial on how to find objects to locate the key.
Moreover, the game challenges you to unlock 100 doors playing the game and involves you finding objects, solving tricky puzzles, and escaping room with a brand-new Mobile Game takes place in a school-themed environment. Get ready for endless fun, because the developer promises to introduce new doors regularly, so there’s no end. However, the game seems easy to play, hard to master when playing. It requires you to use wits for the completion of stages, as by merely tapping on the screen won’t open any door to let you escape easily.
Keep in mind that only the smartest people are considering eligible for taking on assets of 100 doors available in the game. Are you smart enough to defeat all of its tricky levels by solving puzzles?
Storyline – Help Mya
Unlike other Hidden Object and Puzzle games, 100 Doors Games 2020 introduces a well-written storyline that follows a female protagonist, named Mya, who gets locked up in her school and seeking for your help. Your ultimate goal is to open one-hundred doors to help the female character in escaping the room to find the exit so she can go back to her home because her parents are worried about Mya. To open doors, you should find hidden objects, and solve tricky puzzles your way using the items you collected. The main entrance of the school will get opened once you unlock all 100 doors for your character to escape.
Introduction of Hint System and Fortune Wheel
100 Doors Games 2020 rewards you with in-game coins for unlocking each door, and you can use these coins to purchase hints, as a beautiful hint system is introduced in the game to help you out when you find yourself trapped in a specific stage. Using the hint system will highlight the object to collect and add to your inventory, as well as a skip option is also there, letting you leave the stage without completing, and move on to the next one. Test your fortune by spinning the Lucky Wheel, and lots of rewards will be added to your inventory if you’re lucky.
Walkthrough – Play Brain Games
As mentioned above, there are a series of 100 levels and each one is offering you a unique environment to navigate and collect items for the completion of Puzzles. It features endless re-playabilities and lets you visit any completed level any time to play again. The soundtrack is relaxing and will engage you for endless hours of fun. During the gameplay, something you find yourself in the chemistry lab, space, and other environments where you have an option to move in time to play brain games. Each level brings a variety of cool animations while giving you logical tasks to accomplish. Amazing graphics and special attention are beautifully crafted in detail, offering you simple to play, tough to beat stages. You don’t need any Internet connection to play the game, as it lets you complete levels in Offline Mode.
Note: Each level comes with a unique puzzle, and the game becomes more complicated as you make progress
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 1 to 5
The first level is a tutorial making you understand how to unlock the doors. At the early stage, you can easily open a door by merely hitting the button placed next to the door. It seems the first level takes place in the classroom where you are trapped and need to escape. Following the floating hand, and tap the red-colored button to escape.
Completion of the first level leads you to the 2nd level, where you find yourself standing in the principle room having a briefcase, tables, the world’s map, and a few tables. To open the door, you have to move the map placed in a cupboard by sliding your finger from left to right, and the door will open.
Are you ready to unlock the third door? This time, you find yourself in the playground where you find a bench, bicycle, and a door. You should see a key hanging over a tree to open the door. Once found, you must rub the tree to fall the key and pick it up to open the door.
There are trolley and lots of books available in a library. A unique puzzle is here to solve, and this time, you may get puzzled because you don’t know where to tap. Don’t 100 Doors Games 2020: Escape from School Walkthrough will help you to solve all available puzzles. You need to remove the blocks right after the trolley’s wheels and tilt your device to the right side. Once the trolley touches the wall, the door will open to lead you to the next level.
The game takes you to a biology lab, where you discover a skeleton, a fish jar, and other equipment. To complete the stage, you need to drop the brown-colored bottle laid on the table right after the fish jar and collect a key of the door. Once the bottle gets broken, you find a key, tap on that key, and drag it from your inventory to the door.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 6 to 10
After completing the first five levels with primary difficulty, 100 Doors Games 2020: Escape from School Walkthrough welcomes you to the next five challenging levels, where you must use your puzzle-solving skills to become the master. In these stages, you may have to play mini-games, and the completion of challenges leads you to the next level.
Here’s a mini-game (Tic-Toe) that you have to play with Smart AI (Artificial Intelligence). Upon winning the game, the door will get open for you to move to the next stage.
The playground is here, containing a huge door along with brown-colored buttons of sports-related characters and equipment. Your ultimate goal is to tap the equipment and then its related player, click all images correctly, and open the door.
It could be a severe level for you because it contains the smallest object for you required to reveal the password of the door to unlock it. First of all, try to find a small pen available right after a jar, and use it to draw something on the whitepaper board. Moving it across the board will help you grab the password, and you unlock the door by merely typing it to a lock placed near the door.
- Grab a Pen
- Draw on Whitepaper Board
- Input the Code (8972)
Majority of the school’s places you visited, now the game is going you introduce with the music room, where you find a lot of musical instrument, and your ultimate goal is a bit tricky, as you have to find three parts of a guitar and connect them to open the door.
- Tap on a broken guitar right after the green chair, and add to your inventory
- Pick up a stick next to a table as shown in the image
- Collect wire available before the door, and add to your inventory
- Now, connect all collected items on a stand to open the door
The 10th level is fun to play, as it comes with two lights, such as Green and Red. You can quickly alphabets are written on the board, and upon using your brain, you come to know that you have to tap the button in the given orders, like A for Red button and P for green. Follow the given order of the alphabet, and start tapping the button to unlock.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 11 to 15
For sure, after completing the first ten levels, the difficulty levels will be increased because now you have to find more than two objects in each item and combine or use them to open the door. The next five levels’ walkthrough of 100 Doors Games 2020 are available; let’s get started.
Welcome back to the chemistry lab, where you face off a challenging puzzle to complete, unlike others. It would be best if you were stuck over here and needed to use the hint feature to highlight the objects you have to collect. Don’t collect items highlighted in the image, and come to know how to unlock the next door. To complete the level, you need to collect two bottles of Na and H2O, and don’t forget to grab the dynamite.
- Mix both bottles you collected from the lab to make fire
- Keep the dynamite nearby the door, and burn it using the fire you caused by mixing two chemicals
- The door will open with a massive blast, and you can easily escape
The game takes you to a canteen, where you find lots of yummy food, as well as a set of chairs and tables to sit over there to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It brings a unique puzzle to complete, and you find a red-colored pot right before the door, and there’s no doubt that it would be hot as usual. There’s a key inside the pot, and you must remove its cover to have it. Don’t forget to wear gloves before picking up the key.
- Collect Gloves
- Remove the Pot’s Cover
- Pick the key, and open the door
Are you ready for more challenging Puzzles? Don’t forget to improve your puzzle-solving skills, as it is the key to success. The thirteen starts with a female character named Mya, who informs you to find a scissor by zooming in the hanging flower. To complete the puzzle, you need four items to collect first of all, such as Cutter, Water Cane, Seeds, and Spoon, as your ultimate goal is to grow flowers in an empty pot by filling it with soil, sowing seeds, and adding water.
- First of all, collect Cutter from hanging flowers
- Grab a packet of seeds laid right before the door
- Collect a water cane and add to your inventory
- Lastly, tap the spoon
Once all items are collected, choose the cutter to remove the rope along with a flowerpot hanging. Now, you must select the spoon to pick up some soil to add in an empty pot and sow seeds. Now, give water, and lets the flower grow to have a key for you to unlock the door.
Once again, you’re back in the library, but this time, there’s no trolley. Only lots of books and a hanging coat are available over there. Upon finding, you will discover a paper coming out from the coat, and what you see the numbers written over there, it seems like a code to open the security door.
The level 15th takes place in the drawing-room, and you might have known that you have completed a puzzle before in the same drawing-room. Leave it, and back to the puzzle. This time, your task is quite interesting as you have to fill the colors in the butterfly following the image of that object.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 16 to 20
The difficulty level increases as you progress through the game. The completion of the first fifteen stages will add up a lot of coins in your wallet, and you can use to purchase hints and level skips.
It takes place in a workshop, where lots of repairing tools and a bus are available. You should find objects required to complete the puzzle. Tap on the fuel cane, nozzle, and a key to add in your inventory. You see the fuel cane under the table, and a nozzle right after the door.
The key is laid below the bus that you can use to unlock the chamber of the bus to refill the fuel on its tank. Using the key will let you start the bus and make it aside. Once the bus is gone, you find a box containing access to the door.
The 17th level is a bit tricky, as it requires a collection of up to 4 items to unlock a box first, then the door. First of all, your ultimate goal is to collect three screwdrivers across the level and use it to open a package containing a key to unlock the door. The first screwdriver is available right after the liver is placed on a pipe to control the pressure.
- Collect the Screwdriver
- Pick up Cutter and break the box
- Gather two more screwdrivers
- Open the box laid on the shelve to get a key
In the level 18th, you find yourself trapped in a doctor clinic, where you must solve a tricky puzzle to escape. The completion of the puzzle isn’t as easy as you’re considering, as it only displays your butterfly on three different places, along with a formula of N*12. Count all available butterflies, and multiply those with 12, the outcome will be 240. Add the result to the locker, and the door will get opened.
Are to play an exciting game? If yes, then the level 19 brings an exciting mini-game to play. Control the bucket, and start collecting basketballs while avoiding to gather others. You can control the bucket by merely sliding your finger after holding the bucket, from left to right. After collecting six balls, the main door of the sports room will get upon to let you move on to the next stage.
Welcome to another mini-game, as level 20 comes with a tricky puzzle to complete. The completion of the puzzle will open the door to let you go, but first, you have to complete the puzzle. A book is kept on the table, and you have to tap the weapon and its related ammo to complete the puzzle.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 21 to 25
The world map was torn into several pieces by someone else, and your ultimate goal is to connect components to repair the map. Once done, the door will get opened.
Once again, you find yourself standing in the chemistry lab where you have to solve a puzzle to get out. The completion of the puzzle isn’t easy as it seems; you may face off difficulty upon finding objects because the game doesn’t provide you a list of items you have to find; there’s it is a bit tricky than others.
Connect the pieces of endoscope on a table you find empty in the room and tap the endoscope once it gets ready. It reveals the number in the following order (7290). Input the number to the security locker, and the door will open.
The completion of 22 levels leads you to a canteen, where you a tricky puzzle await you to be get completed. Upon reaching over here, find found food spread on the floor, and it seems dirty. You must clean it, open the door, and move on to the next stage.
The beautiful garden contains a mind-bending puzzle to complete, and it may prove the difficult one to achieve. Your ultimate goal starts by picking up the following objects, such as:
- Iron Stick
- A knife
First of all, you should pick up an iron rod to break the wooden box containing a bag
Use a knife to cut the bag, and take some food using the spoon you collected from the land
Give some food to the parrot to let him speak the password to open the door (48475)
An angry dog awaits you at level 25. First of all, you should find a way how to calm down the dog and open the door to escape. For sure, there should be dog food somewhere. What you think, where it should be? See the tree on the screen, there is something like a cane, and yes, it’s dog food. Who will climb the tree, as there’s no one over there? Wait a minute, and there’s a ladder that could help you in climbing the tree for the dog food hanging around there. Use a ladder, and give food to the dog to escape.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 26 to 30
As I told you before, the difficulty level increases as you approach high stages. I had to use the hint system to complete the stage.
A complicated type of puzzle is there, a few boards are hanging over there, and each one contains a unique alphabet. Your ultimate goal is to find the word and make them appear on the board to complete the puzzle. The words are (MOZART).
Again, the game takes you to a workshop where you find a set of tires laid on the table, and your ultimate goal is to complete the puzzle using that tires. The door is locked using a security setup, and you need a passcode to unlock it. The passcode is 264, and upon inputting, the door will be opened.
You find yourself trapped in a room where wiring is sparking, water is continuously leaking from a pipe, while the door is locked.
- Collect a Tape
- Pick up a Stick and pad
- Take out a ranch from the drawer, and tide the nuts to stop the leakage, but before don’t forget to clean the water spread across the floor
- Tap on the board to open the door
There’s a door that contains images of different animals. You must manage them to follow the order given to the image. First, start with Frog, Punk, Snake, and then whale to complete the puzzle.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 31 to 35
Keep earning coins as it will help you in unlocking hints. The more clues available at your disposal, the more quickly you complete the levels. Don’t forget to earn extra coins by watching ads, as the completion of the level rewards you with only 30 coins while watching ads will reward you with up to 200 rewards.
Get ready to play a mini-game using basketball. As the level starts, you find seven different basketballs laid on the floor. You have a total of seven seconds, and you must put all of the balls to the bucket to earn points. Once you put all balls on the bucket, the door will open to escape.
Start completing puzzles by merely picking up glue from a drawer and pieces of paper from atop of the table. Tap on the board right behind the curtains, spread glue, and try to connect paper to complete the puzzle.
It is entirely different as you find different alphabets and symbols across the study class, and your ultimate goal is to recognize each symbol and alphabet and add them to their relevant box to complete the puzzle. The code you need to open the door is “21825.”
There’s a mathematical question, and answering the question will open up the door to escape. The passcode is 082.
You should open up the door by counting the number of colors. There are different flags available, and each one contains various colors. The game added different colors in a row, and it lets you find out the number of shades of each one and add to the locker to open the door.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 36 to 40
For now, you might have known that the environment is repeating again and again. Completion of each level will make your introduction with the female character, as it is your ultimate goal to escape the girl out of the school.
The school canteen is full of flies, and your goal is to make them escape or kill. You find a stick with a flat mouth, and your ultimate task is to kill flies to complete the puzzle and open the door.
It sets in a garden, where you must pick up a water cane and give water to a pot where the flower is continuously started rotten. Once done, begin counting flowers of different colors as it may reveal the passcode you are seeking to open the door.
It assigns you a complicated task to complete. Level 38 takes place in the library, where you find four different light bulbs. You should find out a way that how many times you need to tap each one to open the door.
- Hit the yellow-colored bulb four times
- Red-colored button 4 times
- Tap the blue-colored bulb three times
- Click the green-colored bulb five times
Approximately the game takes you to the chemistry lab fourth to the fifth time, where you are supposed to open up the door once again. There’s a paper laid on the table, containing a set of complex numbers. See the image above to reveal the passcode and open the door.
Have you ever played a snake game on old mobile phones? If yes, then the game is going to offer you a chance to relive your memory. In this game, you need to control a colorful snake to eat a green-colored apple. Once you eat all fifteen apples, the door will open to let you go to the next stage.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 41 to 45
Without polishing your puzzle-solving skills, never allow you to complete any puzzle. Lots of replayability option grants you a chance to play as many times as possible to complete the game. The prominent features won’t end over here, as the game introduced fully detailed graphics and fabulous animations to keep you engaged for hours of fun. 100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough reveals the secrets to complete the next ten levels.
From the level of 20, the game has started to introduce mini-game to play. Similar to the previous stage, you have to play an outstanding game. The game features a board containing flags of different countries and some traditional foods. You must tap the flag and its special dish to complete the puzzle.
You complete the puzzle that takes place in the workshop. In this puzzle, you will deal with different vehicle number plates and two similar types of boxes. Each number plate has a map, and you must find the placed on the box and add the number following the map available on the number plate. After that, you find two pieces of paper from these two boxes; upon joining, you can easily open the door to escape.
The game becomes harder and harder as you start visiting high stages. This time, you have to repair the painting, which is split into several pieces. Connecting the pieces of artwork will open the door and let you escape to the next one.
Welcome back to the basement; this time, you find the pipe get started to leak, and you should need to solve the puzzle. Firstly, you have to tap on the handle to make it close, pick up a bottle, and give a shower to the dirty board.
Collect and use the cloth to clean the dirt from there, and it will reveal a formula you have to follow to obtain the code to unlock the door. The game shows you the value of a = 6, while the value of b = 2. Now, you must add, divide, and multiply the values of both A and B to get the answer.
At level 45, you have to play another mini-game revolving around a shield split into three rotatable pieces. Your ultimate goal is to arrange the drawing properly by rotating parts and unlock the door to move to the next level to earn in-game points.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 46 to 50
The addition of wild animals is fantastic, as it makes the game a bit more entertaining to play. It would help if you played with the deadliest insects and animals to solve tricky puzzles and struggling to earn in-game points whether to unlock hints or skips. The game doesn’t feature any time limit; therefore, you have limitless time to complete the puzzle. While playing the game, try to enjoy the relaxing music and take your time required for the completion of puzzles.
It takes place in a familiar location where you find snakes and other deadly insects. A box was placed over there, and your goal is to drag targeted insects and drop them on the box. First of all, you should drop the spider, then Scorpio, and lastly, the snake moving ahead of the box to open the door.
Tapping the musical instrument available in the room will reveal four different personalities, and you must hit the image of characters following the given orders (434).
The game takes you back to the hospital room, where you must collect the following items, such as:
- Three Bottles of different colors
- An Injection from the dustbin
- Take injection and suck the liquid to add into the machine
Once all available empty spaces get filled, the game reveals a number (9371) that you can use to unlock the door and move to the next stage to become the master.
Many you have played the football game in real, but playing it with holes instead of players would be difficult. Similarly, the game features a football mini-game placed nearby the door you are trying to open. You must lead the ball to end for a goal and open the door to unlock additional content.
100 Doors Games 2020 isn’t only featuring hidden object levels, as it comes with mathematics questions and a lot of mini-games. The game completion of questions and games will leave you rewards in the form of coins that you can use to unlock hints and skips to use when you are stuck anywhere severely.
The fifth level comes with a complicated mathematical question, and without solving that question, you can’t get out of the room because a locker was placed nearby the door. So, try to solve the problem wrote on the board and found the answer. Input 120 to the keypad lock and open the door to the next stages.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 51 to 55
Do you love filling gas in balloons and let them fly in the air to move freely? If yes, then consider your dream comes true, as the game features two balloons and two different types of gasses. Firstly, you have to find and collect two balloons, and then collect a bottle and a cylinder containing helium gas, and you might know about the game. Fill both balloons with gas, and take them near the door to open it.
It is offering a cool puzzle to complete. You must find objects and start completing puzzles using the items you added to your inventory.
- Pick up a Screwdriver
- Remove the Window to pick up a key and a switch
- Add the switch to the yellow-colored box to make the appearance of a chain
- Slide the chain nearby the engine, and to-chain it to carry
- Slide the wooden piece to grab a key
- Open the door and escape
Find the missing pieces, and add them to their proper place to complete the puzzle. Now, each level is coming with a mini-game to play, and become tougher to play.
- The first piece is hanging over the flowers
- Second and third pieces are right below the flower pots
- 4th piece is available on the leaf
Start playing the game by adding the missing pieces to open the gate.
How to open the door? The most challenging question you may ask yourself before starting the game. In this level, you need to pick up cheese laid on the chair, slide the water cane by swiping your finger, give the cheese to the rat, and grab a key to open the door.
Again, a mathematics question is here, asking you to choose signs, and place them properly that the answers of both sides should be equal. Start solving the question by adding the “Plus” sign between 7 and 2, and adding “Minus” between 39 and 30. Don’t forget to add “Equal” sign between 2 and 39. 7 + 2 = 39 – 30. Don’t forget to help the female characters on other levels; you can easily achieve all stages by merely using the hint system if you find them difficult to complete.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 56 to 60
Your next puzzle is to play a draw line game where it tasks you with connecting the dots of the same colors. Although the completion of the said puzzle isn’t easy, finding a way to another dot by drawing a line while preventing to touch other lines is your primary goal to open the door.
The difficulty level is continuously increasing with the passage of levels; therefore, you should give a boost to your puzzle-solving skills to overcome all levels full of tricky puzzles. The level doesn’t have a single-step solution, you have to find a variety of stuff, merge them, and find a key to unlock the door. Follow the given steps to open the door, and move to the next one.
- Find the wooden box containing a puzzle to complete
- Open the box and collect a crossbow
- Pick up a mace from the knight’s hand and arrows lying under the table
- Add the arrows to the crossbow and shot to let the box hanging from the ceiling fall
- Select the mace, break the box into several pieces, and pick up the key to add to your inventory
- Choose the key from your inventory and open the door
It seems level 58 is set in a workshop where you discover a table with all the required tools, different pipelines, and a door which is locked, and many other things. The door is permanently closed using a rusted iron rod and two pieces of wood. You are supposed to gather the required tools and remove all berries to open the door.
- First of all, you need to collect the orange-colored bottle laid on the shelf
- Secondly, go near the basin to collect a ranch from there
- Assure to clean the rusted iron rod using the bottle you collected from the shelf
- Pick up a ranch to open nuts from both sides of the rod
- Find a nail puller tool, and remove woods from the door to open it
It takes you to a painting room where you discover lots of colors, paperboard, and other pieces. Like previous stages, your goal is to open the door by solving a challenging puzzle.
- Pick up both Red and Yellow colors one by one and mix in the first bottle to get a green color
- Mix Red and Yellow colors to obtain orange in the 2nd bottle
- You can mix red and blue color for purple
- Once done, keep all bottles on the shelf following the color order as mentioned there
- Pick up the disk from the cupboard
- Put it on the music instrument to play the music
- Within the song, the code you required to open the door is hidden which is “82475”
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 61 to 65
It is quite interesting levels, as well as the most difficult. The game doesn’t give you any clue, and there’s no object with whom you can interact, except falling leaves.
- Count the numbers and pattern of the leaves falling
- Enter the code “5342” to open the door
Get ready to play a mini-game, in which you need to balance the ball and try your best to keep on the blue mark as long as possible to open the door.
It takes place in a hospital room, where the game displays you a ventilator with some error. Your goal is to find the required items to fix the ventilator and open the door.
- Open the drawer to collect a screwdriver
- Use a screwdriver to open the machine and fix the error by merely managing the given numbers: 23, 12, 1, 14, 21, 8, 13, 15, and 3.
- Next to that, you have to make a calculation using the numbers the machine you will repair to get the code to open the door
- The formula is given on a paper mentioned in the first image as no.3.
- The code to open the door is “501”
- The game displays you a green-board with nothing, except four bland boxes on the green board
- Your code is “0000” to open the door
The said level revolves around the world map, and it comes with a quite simple puzzle to complete. In the game, you have to rotate the map three times but in different directions.
- Rotate the map clockwise at once
- Your next aim is to rotate the map three times in an anti-clockwise direction
- Rotate the map once again in a clockwise direction two times
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 66 to 70
In case you are a bio student, then you face no problem when completing the puzzle. For those players, who don’t have any idea who an insect comes from an egg, and then turn into a larva; here’s a guide for those.
As the level starts, you find yourself in a workshop, where the generator is about to destroy. The game asks you to complete a tricky puzzle by merely collecting the required tools. Firstly, you have to gather a screwdriver laid on a machine, and then move on to gather a toothed gear, oil tank, and fire extinguisher.
- Use a fire extinguisher to control the fire
- Select screwdriver to open the chamber
- Fill the oil using the tank
- Pick up a toothed wheel, and complete all equipment as mentioned in the 2nd image to start the generator and open the door
In this level, you have to complete a variety of tasks. Start your job by collecting papers and end by completing a puzzle game. There are four different shapes you have to draw using dots available on the Laptop screen.
- Collect the paper kept on the table
- Pick up the paper cutter and use it to cut the rope of the DVD
- Set the paper in Printing Machine
- Remove the Error of PC using the DVD you collected by cutting the rope
- Draw four shapes mentioned on the whiteboard on your Laptop to complete the puzzle
- Once you complete the game, a paper will be printed out with a code mentioned on it “598”
Welcome to the chemistry laboratory where you are supposed to join broken pieces of experiment bottles. The game displays you different pieces kept ahead of the locked door. There are three bottles, and upon completion will open the door.
There are six books available next to the locked door. Moreover, the game tasks you to keep them properly on each other according to their weight and size. Besides that, you can follow the steps mentioned in 100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough to complete the said Puzzle:
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 71 to 75
Completion of the puzzle isn’t easy, because it is torn into several steps. Follow the given steps to find a key and unlock the door.
- Collect a bottle and hammer kept on the shelf as showing in the image given above
- Select the hammer and hit the crack of the wall to collect a bud
- Interact with a box kept on the table containing a lock
- Each button has dots, and you must set them according to the Roman Numbers to find a key
There are sixteen words available, and you have to cross out nine words to complete the puzzle. The words you have to cross out mentioned below in the image.
Once again, the game takes you to a painting-room – where you aren’t supposed to figure at all. Only the game displays your limited area to figure codes and other things. Find the code to unlock the door to become the master. The code you need to open the door is 6341.
As the level starts, you find yourself standing in the sports room. The game tasks you with matching the images to the required number for the completion of the puzzle as mentioned in the image.
Get ready to make a calculation, because it contains some mathematical question. There are three bowls available for different items. Pick up one by one, and add to your inventory.
- Collect three bowls kept in different places
- Find a weight machine and figure out the weight of each bowl
- Make a calculation using the weight to get the final answer, which will be code to unlock the door
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 76 to 80
It features a stunning level, in which you must manage different numbers in a line to bring the final “20.” The game isn’t easy, only a math student can complete it within no time. Don’t need to worry, you can easily find the solution only in our 100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough. For further details, see the image given below.
- Tap on the green-colored board
- Manage the number in a way that your final answer should be 20.
Once again, you find yourself in a hospital room where you find three different types of reports containing different numbers. Your goal is to use the machine and tap the button to get the security code for unlocking the main door.
- Collect four different reports from varied places
- Check one by one, watch the report, and hit the button accordingly to receive the codes
- The required passcode is 2854
Level 78 brings you to the school lawn where you discover a bicycle, a bench, and other items. Like the previous levels, your goal is to unlock the door; otherwise, keep the girl inside the school for an infinite time. Complete the puzzle as soon as possible, because dozens of other levels await you to be unlocked.
- The game doesn’t feature any clue, except falling leaves from the tree
- Your code is 23 to unlock the door
The game features a photograph hanging on the wall. The image is torn into several pieces, and no one can guess the image because of their random placement. Your goal is to connect the accurate pieces for a better outcome. Once you complete the puzzle, the door will open to let you visit the next room.
Once again, you are in the canteen where lots of delicious food available, and your ultimate goal is the same as the previous levels – open the locked door.
- Input the code 8532 to open the door
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 81to 85
- Collect all animals and put into the wooden box
- Open the door and move to the next level
- Collect a wood piece and use to break the pot hanging above the fountain
- Pick up the net and try to capture all flies
- Grab a key kept on a table and open the door to escape
Smoke is continuously coming out from the basement, it seems there is something went wrong. Start collecting the required tools to complete puzzles.
- Collect a nut-tightener, puncher, and a machine to fill the air
- Pull out the tier of the bus, stop the air from coming out, and connect it with the bus again
- See the calendar kept on the table and reveal the hint
- Find another box containing different blocks, adjusting them all according to the calendar will open the box
- Collect a key and open the door to escape
- Count the musical instruments and note down the numbers accordingly to their type
- Input the number to the security door and let it open for your way to make a way out
- Search the garden to find a hammer, cutter, and a knife
- Make use of a knife and a hammer to open the letterbox kept next to the door
- There’s a paper displaying you a clue for the completion of the challenging
- Set the button colors according to the vegetables you may find on the paper to solve the puzzle
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 86 to 90
- Pick up a bottle of H2O
- Don’t forget to grab two cylinders
- Take the bottle you collected earlier, and drop to another one kept on a yellow-colored stuff
- Attack both cylinders one by one to start conducting the experiment on your left-hand side where a bottle is glowing.
- In short, your goal is to prepare H2SO4 and place it to the place above the shelf to open the door
As the level starts, you find yourself in a library where suddenly a few books of different colors fall from the roof. The library has many books of a different color; therefore, your goal is to investigate the area to find clues and complete the puzzle.
- Count the books of the same color following the order with which the books are laying on the floor
- The code you need to open the door is 6554
The game features a unique puzzle with a few hints. Making use of the clock and given number below could help you complete the puzzle.
- Make a calculation by adding the number of the “Per” box to the number of the “Quest” box
- Subtract the total number with available home, and add to the time, which brings the following code: 1749
Solve another puzzle in the workshop where you find a rusted briefcase and a few items to collect. Before starting, you have to gather items.
- Collect a lighter and a yellow-colored bottle kept over the shelf
- Light is available on the handle of the pressure controller
- Gather wire and pipe too
- Connect the pipe with a gas cylinder and a machine kept on the stove
- Select the lighter from your inventory and burn the fire
- Use the iron rod to open the case-like refrigerator and bring a box out
- Keep it on the stove to get a key
Four different laptops are there, and the game places a DVD next to the first laptop available on your right-hand side.
- Collect the DVD and put it in the mentioned laptop
- There is a whitepaper slider placed right above the whiteboard
- Slide the paper down to reveal the code – 6934
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 91 to 95
It will help you a lot to improve your mathematics skills because the game brings many challenging stages based on Math/Calculation. There is something written on the board with the help of chalk. Arrange the number in a proper manner that the outcome should be 18 from every side you touch.
Take and add the mentioned items to your inventory, and use to light up the lantern kept nearby the main doors to reveal the code – 9247
Collect three glasses of different colors to see the environment in detail to find the passcode and unlock the door. The game grants you special goggles to see objects clearly and more in detail. You can fix the collected glasses to the goggles to reveal the secret codes and input them to open the door.
- The code to open the door is 478519
The next puzzle takes place in the music where you should be a music composer. Find a drum stick and start beating the said music instruments to make beats.
- There are two different drums and one music dish is available
- Choose the stick from the inventory and tap on the drum of your left-hand side
- Once again, choose the stick and hit the dish to make music
- Next to that, tap on the drum of your left-hand-side once again
- Hit the drum of your right-hand side and hit the disk two times
- Back to the drum of your left-hand-side and then two times of your right hand
- Tap on the door to open it
The history room is here giving you the next tricky puzzle to complete with flags of different countries.
- Read the book kept on the table in detail
- Enter code 34 to unlock the door
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 96 to 100
There’s something like a knife and you are supposed to use for unlocking a lock placed in front of a small cupboard. It short, it’s a mini-game that requires you to balance the continuously objects four items to open the lock. Tap on the screen when the moving item reaches the targeted place and do the same with others. Once complete, the small cupboard will open revealing a key to the door to open.
- Your passcode to open the door is 343.
Already have completed many levels over the place. It seems location is repeated again and again, but with different puzzles and concepts. The game features a new type of puzzle displaying you upon clicking on the laptop screen. You are supposed to make a sign of X using your wit and by merely dragging your finger across the screen.
A quite an interesting game that takes place in a paper labyrinth where the game features a small red-colored ball. It tasks you with taking the ball from one side to another by finding a way out. You may have experienced the game in your childhood in newspapers.
- Drop the toolbox to find keys and open the side box of the bus
- Use your wit to solve the puzzle to enter the code to unlock the door – 6118
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 101 to 105
The key is hidden within the dust, and your ultimate goal is to open the door as usual. A complicated puzzle awaits you to be solved. Follow the given instruction to open the door.
- Open the first drawer of the table to collect a screwdriver
- Grab a frontend pipe of the vacuum cleaner and add to your inventory
- Select the screwdriver from your inventory and try to repair the wiring of the vacuum machine
- Attack the pipe to clean the dust and find a key to open the door
A unique puzzle is there that you may have ever seen before. Many players get confused over there what to do next, although the solution is quite simple.
- If E=5 following the order of the alphabet, then for sure, 0 will come at number 15
- Similarly, if N=15, then p comes after N, and the number of P will be 16
- Next to that, you have to make a word using the given letters, and the possible word is “Open.”
- Open the security lock, and type 1516145
The game takes you to a chemistry lab where you can do different experiments using chemicals and gases. It requires you to prepare a mixture of different compounds to get a code written on almost burned paper.
- Collect H2O, Co, C, and a cylinder kept on the floor as highlighted in the image
- Mix all gathered chemicals into a bottle one by one to prepare something the game requires
- Tap on the paper kept on the table and used the mixture of chemicals you prepare to reveal the secret code, which is 732
Are you familiar with Roman Numbers? I’m asking the question because the game will let you solve a unique puzzle in roman numbers. Having a bit of knowledge would be in your favor. If you don’t know, leave everyone on 100 Doors Games Escape from School Walkthrough Guide – Level 104.
Level 104 puts you into a new scene where you need to play a mini-game. In short, set the roman numbers according to their worth to reveal the code. The code you need to open the door is 1843728.
Once again, the game takes you near the front door, where you have to find a key, as usual, to get into the next room to escape.
- Collect a shovel kept next to the bench
- Don’t forget to pick up wire-type stuff to target the place you need to dig
- Pick up the shovel and start digging the land to find a key
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 106 to 110
The level would be challenging for those who don’t know how and where to collect items. It features up to four objects to find and collect for the completion of a puzzle.
Collect a screwdriver torn into two pieces – the first piece is available on the left bottom corner of the screen while the first part is kept within a small fountain
- Pick up a bolt from the right bottom side of the screen
- The game places the third piece of an image right above the screwdriver
- Now, please tap on the box kept next to the chair, fix the third part, put a bolt on it, and use a screwdriver to tight it
- Rotate all three pieces until the image doesn’t get completed
Welcome to the music room, where you discover a lot of instruments to make music. This time, the game gives you a unique puzzle to complete apart from the musical instruments.
- Tap on the green-colored board to reveal the music notes
- Keep an eye on beats to learn how many times they glow
- Click on the security lock and type the code 31224 to open the door
At this level, you have to pick up a board and attempt to make x by managing wooden pieces. Although the puzzle seems easy to solve, it’s hard to master. Therefore, you should drag the pieces carefully and attach them in a way that represents “X.”
In the small garden of the school, you find yourself stuck between five four birds. The game doesn’t feature anything except birds to help you open the door. Therefore, you should find a way by keeping birds in your mind the only possible path to open the door.
- Tap on a pigeon, crow, pigeon, and owl
- In the second step, you should tap on the parrot, crow, and then owl
- Lastly, tap on the pigeon two times and one time on the parrot to open the door
A relatively simple puzzle to play but hard to find a solution to. The game features a mini-game that introduces a pattern containing 8 holes interconnected with each one. Two holes are reserved for red balls, while 2 holes are for blue balls. The game starts with four balls randomly placed on the pattern, and your goal is to adjust them in their proper place to complete the puzzle.
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 111 to 115
There’s a brown-colored board available in the cupboard above the global map. Select the board to solve the puzzle. The board contains two balls and assigns you a task to lead the big ball to the big hole. You can’t randomly move the ball, as you are limited to lead the ball over the lines assigned to you to reach the targeted place. Reach the end to open the door.
Get ready along with your sharp eyesight and memory because the game will display you some images on the board and make them appeared after a few seconds. Next to that, it lets you guess two related images until all gets completed.
- Pick up a screwdriver from the table, and open the drawer for a key to open the locker
- Choose the key from your inventory and open the circuit to set buttons
- Use a screwdriver to unlock the wiring, and find the connection to grab the numbers
- After finding the numbers, you must rotate the switch accordingly, such as Red (1 time), Blue (5 times), Green (4 times), and Yellow (5 times)
You find a safety locker covered with blue-colored cloth that appears on your screen along with a paper having written something over it. Your goal is to open the locker to have a key and open the door to escape. But it is not as easy as it seems. Rotate the lock following the given color to open it for a key: Red, Orange, Purple, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, and Pink.
- Collect a key and open the door to escape
The game takes you to a library not to read books but to solve a complicated puzzle. There are thousands of books available, and the game displays you a coat containing a note with equations written on it and complex to understand. You don’t need to do with those questions; focus on colorful books and codes written on it to find a security code to open the door.
- Find a magnifying glass kept on the floor and start searching for codes by analyzing books
- To open the door, you have to type 63522
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 116 to 120
100 Doors Games Escape from School will try to make you fool by displaying hourglasses. There’s no need to interact with those glasses when you can find the codes by merely counting the circles drawn on the wood.
- Count the circles available on the woods
- The code you need to open the door is 1547
In the workshop, you are supposed to draw the bus route on a device after watching it on a paper. The game features a device with three buttons of different colors, and each one will let you draw a path upon getting hit by you.
- Click on the red button and draw the route according to the path given on the paper
- Tap on the green-blue button and do the same thing
- Similarly, click on the pink color button, and start drawing the pattern
There are four papers in different colors, such as Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. They are placed in different locations, and upon clicking, they will be added to your inventory. Find the bowls of the same colors containing a number.
- Open the security lock and type the code “1359”
After completing the puzzle in the canteen, the game takes you to a chemistry lab. It displays a paper containing information regarding chemicals. Note the items and search them in the periodic table to reveal the code to open the door.
- The code you need to open the door is 154
The garden looks beautiful and a peaceful place to relax. A unique type of puzzle awaits you over there to see how to plant and grow flowers to be a good gardener.
- Collect two water canes from the floor
- Two bottles of red and blue-colored are there; each one has a unique ability
- Merge the bottles with a watering cane
- A small paper has been stuck on the wall; click on it to reveal how many flowers you have to grow
- The game features six pots, and you have to grow the number of flowers in each pot, such as 6, 2, 3, 1, 5, and 6.
- Once the said puzzle completes, the door will open to let you go to the next scene
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 121 to 125
For sure, bright students would solve the mathematical question within no time. It seems I’m not good at mathematics; therefore, I had to use a hint system to find the answer. The game asks you a question on a green board by drawing a map of an area. Reveal the answer of other areas, and solve them following the given formula, cm2 =?
- Click on the security lock and type 36100 to open the door
Do you have an idea of how to play the Piano? If no, you should learn first because the game will ask you to solve the puzzle for a key by repeating the game’s beats.
- Remember the keys the game press during the demo
- Press the same keys to repeat the music and open the door
The game takes you to a biology lab to type the code 4028 to open the door.
In the sports room, you have to note down the basketball rotation to find the numbers you need to open the door.
- Keep an eye on the rotation of the ball and write how many times the ball rotate in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions
- The code to unlock the door is 2314
Gloves, batteries, and a mess of wires are available in the workshop. It would help if you opened the door following the footsteps of previous stages at any cost. Find a solution to solve the puzzle, find a key, and release yourself from the school as soon as possible.
- Collect gloves from the pipe
- Batteries are available above the meter placed on the right-hand side of the door
- Put the battery to the clock
- Select the gloves to clean the mess on the floor
- Use a set of pins to open the lock kept on the floor and grab a key
- Open the door and escape timely
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 126 to 130
The game takes place in the canteen where a short circuit is happening, and the game requires you to fix it using your skills.
- Find a screwdriver and a fuse
- Replace the damaged fuse with a newly found one and tight it over there using the screwdriver
- Fix the problem to open the door
In the medical room, the game brings a brand-new type of puzzle to complete. You need to open a locker at the end to find a key, but first follow the given steps to solve the puzzle:
- Collect two batteries and a stethoscope from the table as highlighted in the image
- Open the last drawer of the patient bed to pick up a blue–light emitter
- Put the batteries to the blue light emitter
- Drop the scenery by taping on it to find a locker
- Throw the blue light on the locker to reveal the code and open the locker to find a key
The game features a book having a global map on its front page. It would be best if you fixed the blocks to bring the map in a proper form. Arranging the numbers will help you complete the puzzle and open the door for you to move to the next scene.
In the library, the game features a door containing eight buttons around it. Pressing the green buttons will change the image. You have to find the right image for each section to open the lock. Bring the DVD to the first page, a paper to the 2nd section, three pages to the third, and a block to the fourth section.
For sure, many puzzles have been solved in the garden. Here’s a new one asking you to find the code to open the door.
- Find a gas to run the grass cutter machine
- Don’t forget to note down the rounds of the machine because it reveals the code with one missing digit
- Your code to open the door is 13715
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 131 to 135
It seems you are working in a bomb defuse squad and asks to disarm a bomb by cutting wires. The game takes place in a classroom, where your goal is to find a cutter available on the table and start cutting wires by revealing the numbers. Please don’t cut the wrong wire as it may cause your level to fail.
- Cut the wire following the given colors, such as Black, pink, green, and yellow
- The code you need to open the door is 125
You need to repair the amplifier and play the guitar to open the door in the music room. Start the game by merely collecting the guitar pick and a set of cables you need to repair the amplifier.
- Connect the cables to the amplifier
- Open the guitar to set all of its button toward the right-hand side
- Select the guitar pick from your inventory and play the music to open the door
Tap on the projector to let it display you a clue. Try to solve a problem to find the code you require to open the door.
- Open the dial and type the code 730295
There’s a paper hidden above the chair’s seat, and the game brings a locker to open containing a key within it. You must reveal your brilliant thinking approach to solve the puzzle. Pick up the paper to find different colors, and rotate the locker accordingly to open it. Follow the given colors to open the locker:
- Red Light Green
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Dark Green
The relatively simple puzzle that only a chemistry student can easily understand how to solve. Let me explain, but before you should know that there’s a door fully locked with a strong chain and no dial lock is placed next to the door.
- Collect the Sulfuric acid and a dropper
- Fill the dropper with the said chemical
- Put it a bit on both sides of the chain to break, and your door is open
100 Doors Games 2020 Walkthrough – Level 136 to 140
Get ready to play a mini-game that, upon getting completed, will reveal the code. Although playing mini-games is quite to play, the game brings a challenging game to make you puzzle.
- To open the door, you have to open the dial and enter the code 76313
Those puzzles which are set within the garden are quite challenging than others. Therefore, you should collect a variety of stuff first and then analyze them to find the clue for completing the task. You have to collect objects lying ahead of colorful bricks in the game and reveal a paper within the hanging pot to find the answer.
Next to that, click on the main door to find the missing pieces of the mirror. Deal with colorful bricks, and add them to the empty places to complete the puzzle. Your code to open the door is 358.
A tricky puzzle that is hard to understand. The game features three small bottles, a machine, and a map to display shapes of different colors.
- Collect all three bottles hidden in different places
- Tap on the digital machine to see the shapes
- Put the bottles one by one to adjust the pattern and complete the requirements to open the door
In the workshop, the game features a challenging puzzle in the form of a circuit that you need to fix to continue the current flow. There are several switches available, and each one is connected with three to four connections. It would help if you kept in mind while trying to fix it because of connection to the next switch with the current by keeping the same color wires.
The final level of the 100 Doors Games 2020 Escape from School brings quite simple to complete. For sure, the innocent girl will be thankful to you for making her escape the school. As the level starts, you discover a note lying within the pocket of the coat containing a code “194026.” How could it be possible that the game gives you a code quickly without any difficulty? Once you open the dial to type the code, the secret will reveal that the game has changed the buttons’ destination. Find the correct buttons to type the code and let your female protagonist escape successfully.
- To type the code on the dial, you have to hit the buttons 376524
Without a doubt, playing a hidden object video game is fun to play, especially when they come with sleek visual effects and detailed graphics. Developers did a great job of introducing a relaxing soundtrack and challenging puzzles to complete. No one can stop himself/herself from becoming addicted to it because of the game’s simple art and pleasant music that attracts players to engage themselves for endless hours of fun. The difficulty level increases when the developer doesn’t feature any tutorial or user guide. Similarly, you won’t find any tutorial to expect the first two levels to complete the puzzle. With stunning graphics, superb mechanics, and smooth touch controls, 100 Doors Games 2020: Escape from School is a fascinating game to play.