Unsolved Case has two seasons and lots of chapters to test your puzzle-solving skills. The first season comes with 12 episodes to play, while the Unsolved Season 2 has three chapters to play. Do Games Limited is one of the most famous developers for releasing the best hidden object mobile games. They are the developer behind the release of Mystery Tales, Magic City Detective, Secret City, Fairy Godmother, Maze of Realities, and more. The plot introduced in Unsolved Case Season 2 Episode 3 has a variety of puzzles and brain teasers to solve. Game of Justice is the third episode focuses on a great detective, while you may meet familiar characters there to help you solve the mystery.
Did you know? Blackmail is a request that can have a hard impact on a suspect’s life and can help the victim get whatever he wants. Before embarking on an epic adventure, start collecting your detective skills and deal with unsolved cases. You should always deal with criminals as they are one step ahead of you. Start finding hidden objects, solve tricky puzzles, and outwit victims. There are dozens of mini-games available and the game may involve you making tough moral choices. Furthermore, the story follows a female detective, Gwen Porter who sends Everett Wood’s Case file to you in an encrypted message. She invites you to reach out quickly and start investigating the case together with your friends to unravel the mystery. Several achievements are there to unlock and the game has many collectible items.
Unsolved Case Season 2 Episode 3 – Game of Justice Walkthrough
It comes with a variety of tasks to complete; each is set in a different location and may ask you to complete a set of objectives. Work your way to find hidden items following our Unsolved Case Season 2 Episode 3 Walkthrough and keep collecting items in your inventory for later use.
New Task – Pack Your Things
- Head to the table on the right side to pick up a Photo of Scott, along with an Archive Spare Key.
- Tap the door in front of you and use the Archive Spare Key to unlock the door, but before you need to play a mini-game wherein you must find hidden items to solve the puzzle and obtain a Swiss Army Knife at the end.
- Now, use the Swiss Army Knife from your panel to get a Decoder from the cupboard on the right side. Tap the laptop on the right side and use the Decoder on the laptop to run another mini-game wherein you have to move lines using arrows on both sides.
- The puzzle will be marked as solved when you set symbols in each column following the row at the bottom of the screen.
- Finding the solution to the puzzle may reveal a message on-screen that you must delete by tapping the dustbin icon. Tap the “Print” button to get a password printout from the printer and don’t forget to obtain the Laptop.
- There is a table on the right side where you may discover a vault. Use the password print-out to crack the code and get the alphabet (M-O-T-H).
- Enter the passcode to the vault to open it and obtain the first Lock Pick Kit, Tape, and Expander. Go through the door to play another hidden object mini-game and obtain “My Notebook.”
- Select the Notebook from your panel and use it to search a file, while playing a puzzle to get an Everett Wood’s File.
- There’s a box next to the table on the right side, open the box and put the following objects like Photo of Scott, My Laptop, and My Notebook, and use the tape to seal the box.
New Task – Find Out
You are in a new room where the box you shipped has been reached. Now, your goal is to search for hidden items and play mini-games to unlock additional content.
- Search for items like Torn Gloves and My Coat from the coat on the left side and choose the “Swiss Army Knife” from your panel to open the box and obtain the Photos and Pins.
- Head to your inventory to choose Everett Wood’s File from your panel and put it on the board along with Photos and Pins.
- Now, tap the board near the woman and play a puzzle to get Wood’s Movement Map that you must place on the map near the box on the floor.
- To solve the puzzle, you have to arrange clues by merely tapping on items. Let’s name each item using alphabets from the jar to the book and the name will start from A to H. The solution is A–H–D–E–F–B–C–G–F–B–A–H–G–F.
- Obtain the Visitor’s Log from the spot and use it on the floor near the box. Try to solve another puzzle wherein you must match the dates with newspaper clippings based on the available list and read notes to obtain a Minister’s Dossier.
- Go to the Computer on the left side, select the Minister’s Dossier, and put it on the Computer to obtain the Estate Address.
- Afterward, put the Estate Address on the board on the right side forth the woman and start playing a mini-game using “My Coat.” To solve the puzzle, you have to rotate the hands and grab the correct stones. You have three turns and if you run out of turns, then the game will restart.
Inspect the New Area
You are now in a garage after solving the hand puzzle and now you have to search for items in the garage to solve puzzles and play mini-games in Unsolved Case 2: Episode 3.
- First, choose the box on the left and put it on the box on the right side to approach the window.
- Select the Swiss Army Knife from your panel and use it on the Grasscutter machine to obtain a Wire.
- There’s a small container on the right side that you must tap to open the zoom view and tap to obtain Spring and Glass Cutter from the spot.
- Now, tap the window after getting on the boxes and use the Glass Cutter, along with a wire to crack a lock. You need to tap pins and try to make them roll back; so, you can reach the end of the lock.
- Afterward, a female character appears on the spot to ask you a question and at that time, you need to choose “Yes, I’m in.”
Examine the Garage
Going through the window may take you to the garage where you may find a variety of tools, along with a vehicle and other items to interact with for finding clues.
- Tap the rack on the left side to reveal a bag using Expander, open it, and collect a Brush.
- On the right side, the game features a wheel that you must zoom in to take Solvent and Wheel.
- Go outside, and use the Brush and Solvent on the container to obtain a Stapler. Now, use Stapler on Torn Gloves to obtain them.
- Tap the bushes near the grasscutter machine and use Gloves to get a Pump. Next, go to the right side and enter the garage where you can use the Pump to lift the tire and obtain a Hydraulic Platform Lever.
- Now, put the Hydraulic Platform Lever on the car lifter circuit and play a mini-game wherein you should know that pistons may resist pressure differently; therefore, you need to set them to manage the pressure.
- Pull the lever to make a specific combination as Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, and Brown.
- Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to obtain the Smoke Bomb and Metal Lever from the Car’s Bonnet.
- Go down to the open area and make use of the Wheel, along with a Metal Lever to remove the cover from near the container and obtain a Gear.
- Move on to the right side to get into the Garage and put the Gear on the box above the table on the left side. Solve a puzzle to open it and obtain a Wrench. There’s a vent on the right side that you must open using the Wrench and get a Ventilation Plan.
- Your ultimate job is to reach the end by moving to the left side, going forward, picking up the key, and going to the right side. Then, go on to the front and use the key to open the vent. Go through it move to the left side and visit the right-side tunnel. In the next step, go to the left side, take left again, go right, and pick up the black key. Go two steps back, tap the left tunnel 2x, right, and use the key to open the vent. Go two times forward to solve the puzzle.
Over 12 episodes were released in Unsolved Case Season 1, and three were in Season 2. Other episodes are under development and will be released soon. In Game of Justice, I’ve assumed a female detective’s role to find hidden objects, solve puzzles, and play mini-games. Items I obtained were added to the inventory where I was allowed to combine, use, analyze, or dismantle the items. Unsolved Case 2: Episode 3 is difficult to play because it has no introduction or friendly hint systems. In short, it may cost you to use coins to get the hint; therefore, you should solely depend on your detective skills and work to hone them. We will keep updating our walkthrough if any major changes are released.