Table of Contents
Thousands of detective games are floating across the internet; however, the most challenging games are released by Do Games Limited for Mobile Devices. There’s a long-running series of Unsolved Case and we have covered almost all titles. Playing puzzle games requires you to be active and master puzzle-solving and detective skills. Almost all titles offer the same mechanics, but the graphics and the storyline are completely different; similarly, hidden objects and mini-games are varied from others. Furthermore, you have an opportunity to assume a detective’s role and make choices to proceed through the gameplay when searching for hidden objects and getting clues. Apart from that, in puzzle games, everything isn’t what it appears to be; therefore, you shouldn’t believe everything you see.
Moreover, the thrilling video game series “Unsolved Case Season 2” recently continues with the newly released episode “City of Haunted.” Something suspicious is happening surrounding the city and no one has any clue what’s going on, but you can figure it out. Therefore, you must jump in and try to find objects to solve riddles when playing hide-and-seek games to get your hand on the tricky criminals. When playing, be careful when making decisions as they impact the outcome, as well as your investigation. In Unsolved Case 2: Episode 2, your reliable companion Scott is still suffering from an injury and recovering from a major arrest; meanwhile, his replacement officer is Rookie Paul, who is inexperienced yet. Now, together with your partner, you must investigate a murder case of an exorcist.
Unsolved Case 2: Episode 2 Walkthrough – City of Haunted
Unsolved Case 2 – Episode 2 introduces thrilling gameplay along with a familiar cast of characters, but new scenes to explore and puzzles to solve. Being a detective, it’s your job to figure out the truth when searching for a murderer and play mini-games to find clues. Without clues, solving puzzles isn’t possible; therefore, you should work on your way, find hidden objects, and search for clues to solve mysteries. Furthermore, you can read Unsolved Case 2: Episode 2 Walkthrough Guide. Besides, your journey will be started from outside the Motor Oil Shop.
Task 1 – Change the Flat Tire
You just stopped because of your flat tire. Now, your first task is to change your flat tire. Although the challenge seems easy to complete, you have to find hidden objects and solve puzzles.
- Start your struggle by making a tap on the bag to collect a Task Book, Zip Lock Bag, Awl, Duct Tape, and fingerprint scanner.
- Don’t forget to open the Murder Case and locate objects whose names are highlighted in red colors, such as Exorcist, Cups, and Hours. Tap the top image to find the first object, the second object is on the edge, and the third item is on the massive photo.
- Finding three objects may help you reveal a Trunk Key hidden under the paper. Use the key to open the trunk and click on it to play a hidden object mini-game wherein you must find objects following their names, including Clamps, CD, and Lightning.
- Solving the mini-game helps you get a Jack that you must put under the car. Head to the drum available under the waiting shed, use the Awl to make a hole, and release all the water. With water, getting the drum aside could be challenging.
- Examine the bench to obtain the Rope and Wrench. Afterward, use the wrench to lift the car, make use of a wrench to untighten the wheel bolts, and change the tire. Once it is done, your task is marked as completed.
Task 2 – Get to the High bog
- Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to collect an Old Tire near the vehicle. Tap the damaged bench under the waiting shed, select and put the flat tire under the bench to make it balanced, and obtain a Map.
- Tap the board on the right side, put the map on it after selecting from the panel, and play a mini-game. Your goal is to get to the target by merely selecting a sequence of steps. To start and solve the game, you have to hit the button on the bottom left and try to test different sequences to find the perfect one.
- The perfect sequence will be found once you tap the following buttons:
- Green – 2 Arrows
- Green – 3 Arrows
- Blue – 2 Up Arrows
- Blue – 2 Arrows
- Red and White – 2 Arrows
- Green – Left, Up, and Right
- White – Right and Up
- Red – Right and Up
- Grey – Right and Up 2x
- Once you tap particular boards in a sequence, hit the power button to reach the destination.
Task 3 – Examine the Crime Scene
- The third task is started in a market where you may discover multiple shops and a vehicle you drove over here to investigate the murder case.
- Tap the area on the left side to pick up a Tablet and a Fishing Hook. Head to your inventory to choose the rope and attach it to the hook.