The completion of the shadow room takes you to Nowhere Higher where you find the room in a mess. Spotlight X: Room Escape comes with challenging gameplay that offers a blend of Hidden Object and Puzzle game elements. During the game, the player uses a point-and-click interface to interact with the object and find hidden items. Hidden objects can be added to an inventory from where the player can bring them out whenever he needs them. Apart from that, Spotlight X Room Escape has two chapters; the first chapter holds five levels to complete, while the Spotlight X Room Escape Chapter 2 has featured only four chapters.
Spotlight X Room Escape Level 8 Walkthrough – Nowhere Higher
Today, we are going to share a Walkthrough of Spotlight X Room Escape Chapter 2 Level 8. We found the entire room in a mess as you get into the area. It seems to find hidden objects is almost impossible because everything seems a mess. Without having a proper Spotlight X Room Escape Guide, finding hidden objects isn’t a cup of tea. Therefore, walkthroughs.net brings the walkthrough of level 8 to help you.
How to Complete Spotlight X Room Escape Level 8?
- Firstly, you’ve to tap on the table to collect a water bottle, knife, and paper.
- Now, click on the painting board to collect cloth from there, and don’t forget to collect coffee from a rack available behind the board.
- On the left side of the rack, the game features a board where you must insert the plug and find the extension to turn the button on.
- Now, click on the area where paintings are available and pick up a turka from ahead of the painting.
- Head to the wardrobe to collect a handle from its drawer.
- Click on the blue sofa, remove the cloth from above the plate. Select a knife from your inventory and cut a fresh bread to collect its piece and the sofa to collect a key.
- In the next step, you must put the bread into the toaster and put it on turka on an electric stove. Don’t forget to add water.
- Head to a table whose one handle is missing. Choose a handle from your inventory and add it over there to solve a puzzle.
- Bring all handles to a horizontal position and open the drawer to collect a screwdriver.
- Use the screwdriver to bring out a circuit of the first electric board available on the left side of the rack. Collect a flash drive from inside it and add it to your inventory.
- Select the key from your inventory to open the cupboard that seems like a door and go through it to find hidden objects.
Explore a Cupboard
- Upon unlocking the cupboard, you’ve to collect a liquid and keeps the marks on the wall in mind.
- Collect a ladder from there and get out of the cupboard.
- Keep the ladder amidst the room and climb to access the projector. Find USB ports and insert the flash drive. Use the cloth from your inventory to reveal the code properly on the screen.
- Throw the ink on the painting board to find another passcode.
- After that, you must investigate the paper available in your inventory to reveal clues and solve puzzles.
- On the left side of the sofa, there is a treasure box. Tap on the box and enter the following passcode to open it (8069). Collect a hammer from the treasure box.
- Click on the wardrobe and tap on its first drawer. Enter the passcode (1047) to open it and collect a key.
- Use the hammer to remove the hatch used to lock the trapdoor.
- Select the key from your inventory and open the trapdoor to escape.
Read More | Spotlight X: Room Escape Level 9 Walkthrough.