Royal Romances 2 Episode 4 brings a fabulous story revolving around humans and dragons. It starts with once upon a time, when humans and dragons lived together, but started to disappear. In short, the dragon race is in trouble and you are the only one who can save them. Therefore, the addition of new episode 4 “The Lost Dragon” to the gorgeous series of Royal Romances Season 2 offers you a thrilling gameplay experience with dozens of new locations to explore and tons of puzzles to solve. The game embarks you on an epic journey to deal with riddles, object searches, see and find quests, as well as to make decisions to reach the end. Furthermore, the dragons had left the land for human beings long ago after being abused by greed and ignorance of people. Some of them were rare species.
In this game, you assume the role of a character who discovers this scary creature and decides to bring that creature back to their home. Although you aren’t a guardian of the forest, you are an important part. When playing the game, you may spend dozens of hours solving riddles and achieving challenging quests. The fantasy-themed world is fully loaded with suspense and several mini-games. There are over 100 puzzles available and you must unlock achievements when collecting morphing objects to become the master. Usually, solving puzzles in hidden object games isn’t easy, especially in those games where no free hints are available. Therefore, we jumped in to help you by releasing our Royal Romances Season 2: Episode 4 Walkthrough Guide. It holds almost all possible solutions to all puzzles and may help you complete mini-games.
Royal Romances 2: Episode 4 – The Lost Dragon Walkthrough
The story is about dragons and their ruined world. You must be the best detective when working your way to bring dragons back to their glory in a peaceful land where humans and dragons once lived together in peace. This guide will help you learn how to solve puzzles and reach the end. The story spans several tasks; as you complete a task, the next one will get unlocked.
New Task – Help the Dragon
- Behind the dragon, there’s a table that you must zoom in to search for items and pick up the Mosaic Pieces and Steel Brush.
- There’s another table on the right side; open the Zoom view and pick up the Task Book from the sack near the table and Fennel.
- Tap the left side, go through the doorway to leave the house, and search for hidden objects in the outside environment.
- Go to the right side and tap hay to open the zoom view. Search for the Bow and pick it up from the spot. Now, tap anywhere to close the zoom view and tap the cart to go there and get a Shield, along with a Quiver of Arrows.
- Hit the back button to get into the house and open the zoom view on the cupboard near the window. Use a Mosaic Piece to clean the lock and put it away to reveal a book.
- Inspect the book to find hidden items like Plant, Griffin, Alcohol, and more. Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to get the Hammer, Alcohol, and Magnet.
- Now, there’s a cabinet storage on the left side where you must go and use the magnet to unlock its door and get nails.
- Go through the left side door to go outside and tap hay to open the zoom view. Now, use the hammer and the nails to repair the Hay Fork, get the hay aside, and reveal a pumpkin from the spot.
- Put the pumpkin under the cart to move it away and get the second Mosaic Piece. Head to the right side to open the zoom view, tap the handbag, and put both Mosaic Pieces there to play a mini-game where you must swap pieces to create an image of a hunter using a bow.
- Once the bag is open, examine it to collect the Bandages and get into the house. Tap the table behind the dragon and put the book over there to highlight the required items. Drag the alcohol, along with Bandages and Funnel, and put them in their circles to reveal another puzzle.
- Start finding hidden items following names mentioned at the bottom of your screen, including Dandelion Syrup, Lily Pollen, and Lavender. If you found the hidden object puzzle difficult to go through, there’s an option to switch to Match-3.
- Upon completing the puzzle, the game gives you a Medicinal Bandage that you must use on the dragon to help it recover.
New Task – Follow the Poacher
The solution to the first task may bring a hunter to your doorstep, where he blames you for stealing his prey. The hunter also says the dragon belongs to him, and he attacks you using something poisonous. Afterward, another man appears on the spot to ask you to embark on a journey together to find the dragon before it’s too late and may give you a Gate Key.
Go Outside and Unlock the Door
Go through the door on your left side to come outside and tap the door between two front houses. Use the key to make it unlocked and go through it to enter the plain.
- You are now in a beautiful environment where a man is sitting on the right side. Make a tap on the chopped tree and obtain scissors.
- Head to the left side, use the Shield to put the sand away, cut, and get the rope using scissors.
- Go close to the water and select the following items: Rope, Arrows, and Bow. Now, throw the arrow on the drum and pull it using the rope to the edge.
- Afterward, get the Wooden Claw and keep it in your inventory. Now, go back to your first location, tap the back button a few times, and head to the table in front of you to solve a puzzle.
- Solve the puzzle to get a Ferret Food from there that you must give to the animal hidden in the bucket near the table. Get the Collar, the Glassie, and the Ferret from the animal.
- Go outside and tap the box on the ground. Use the collar on it to reveal a puzzle that you must solve by switching places of the lute and crossbow chips. Before starting, you should know that the items we discussed can’t stand close to each other. Solving the puzzle will open the box and let you collect Potion of Desiccation.
- Afterward, go close to the water where the man is sitting. Select the Potion of Desiccation from your panel and pour it into the water to make it dry.
- Afterward, something unexpected happens to you; meanwhile, a woman appears on the spot and helps you get out of the riddle. At that time, you have to play a mini-game to help yourself get rid of the red flowers and keep exploring the place. For that, you must search for Red Creepers.
Near the woman, you may discover a stone along with octopus arms. Tap that particular spot to discover a sack and keep it in your inventory for later use.
- After that, go to the right-side location near the traditional mask and use the Wooden Claw to cut the grass. There, obtain two objects: an Owl Figurine and a Rake.
- Now, go to the traditional mask and put the Owl figurine on its hand to get a Staff. Leave the area and go to the previous location, tapping the back button where you must tap spikes near the chopped tree.
- Next, select the Shield and the rope to make a required object that you must put into the water and bring a Glass Vase out, but don’t forget to use the Rack to remove spikes from the spot.
- Tap the area where the man is standing to open the zoom view and use the Glass Vase and the Staff to collect a Water Lily.
- Go to the next location and give the Water Lily to the woman with green hair. After ending the discussion, the woman will give you Paddles.
New Task – Get inside the Poacher
Your new objective is to enter the Poacher; however, you need to prepare a boat or something similar to go through the water. Therefore, go to the left side and tap drums to open the zoom view. Select Paddles and the Rope from your panel to make a Raft and play a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you have to reach the second end without running into any fish, so you should choose the highlighted cell to move to the particular location.
- Soon, you will find yourself in front of a house fully loaded with dozens of objects, including a fully secured box with chains.
Inspect the New Area
- Behind the man, there’s a box covered with chains. You should obtain the Flint and Steel from the box and keep it in your inventory for later use.
- Go to the left side, where you discover a wooden door. After selecting the hammer from your panel, the game draws the same item on the door and highlights it one by one. So, your goal is to tap the highlighted object to make a hit on that particular spot to break the door.
- Cross the door to enter the room and start playing a mini-game wherein your objective is to find hidden objects or switch to play a match-3 game.
- Finding the solution to the puzzle will help you add a Fang to your inventory. Go upstairs next to the house and discover a book where your objective involves your puzzle-solving skills to place the elements in sequence, as shown in the center. Finding the solution to the book puzzle will remove it from the spot and display you a blue-colored bag that you can open using the Fang you recently collected.
- Inspect the bag to get Gems and hit the back button to go to the traditional mask statue. Select all Gems from your panel and put them on the mask statue to get a Blade.
- Go to the next location, tap the vegetables hanging on the door, and use the blade along with the sack to run a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you have to find one specific card three times to start the game. Afterward, to end the game, your goal is to find two specific cards three times.
- Finding the solution to the puzzle will open up the door and let you get into the house.