Table of Contents
New York Mysteries 5 has three chapters to play and solve challenging puzzles. You assume the role of a detective with the objectives of finding hidden items, playing mini-games, and solving mysteries. It seems the game is easy to play but hard to master. First, you must explore areas to find hidden items, keep them in your inventory, and utilize them to solve puzzles. There are several mini-games available to play, along with locks to crack. You must think out of the box to find the solution to each puzzle; otherwise, the solution isn’t easy. Move between different areas for clues and analyze them to reach the end.
New York Mysteries 5 – Chapter 2 requires you to get into the house first and then help the grandpa to get warm. As you access the house, you come to know that the fireplace isn’t working, and you must also search for the firewood basket and the match well. But first, finding numbers is a must as they help you unlock the door to see the grandpa. The first chapter of New York Mysteries 5 is completed, and now we are working on the second chapter. If you are new or need help, read our New York Mysteries 5 – Chapter 2 Walkthrough Guide that helps you find all answers and solutions.
New York Mysteries 5 Walkthrough – Chapter 2
New York Mysteries 5 releases with three chapters to complete. We’ve completed the New York Mysteries Chapter 1 Walkthrough and are now working on the next one to share all solutions and answers.
- First, click on a hat near the lion statue to discover one out of 12 items.
- Tap the left area to go to the other side of the house and find hidden objects to solve mysteries.
- There’s a circuit board on the right side; tap to open its cover and pick up Numbers. You must search the small hut’s area to find a Firewood Basket.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view, tap the small rug near the stairs, and get it aside to discover Numbers.
- Head to the workshop table behind the small hut to discover a screwdriver. Hit the back button to go to the first area and tap the door to open the zoom view.
- Use the screwdriver to open the box fixed on the door to read the letter and obtain Numbers, along with a key.
- Move to another side of the house, use the key to open the door of a small hut, and go through the doorway to enter it.
Enter the Hut
Using the key may help you enter the small hut on the backside of the house quickly. Afterward, you must use your detective skills to find hidden objects and search for clues.
- Once in the house, you aim to play a mini-game wherein you must find hidden items using the shapes highlighted at the bottom of your screen.
- Finding the solution to the puzzle will help you repair a ladder using nails and a hammer. Obtain the ladder and go to the front side of the house.
- Use the ladder on the lamp and try to obtain legs and detail. Now, please return to the backside, tap the workstation, use detail on a box to open it, and get a Plunger and Garden Shears.
- Now, head to the table, combine objects to make a Bird Feeder, and keep it in your inventory.
- Hit the back button to go to the front side, use the Garden Shears to cut the bushes behind the lion statue, and obtain a Metal Flower.
- Use the same Metal Flower to open the drawer under the Lion Statue and get the last Number.
- Head to the door in the second area, add all missing numbers and play a mini-game to connect numbers in a particular manner to crack the lock.
Enter the House
Once you successfully crack the lock, enter the house and start finding hidden objects, but first interact with an older man sitting on a chair. You have two tasks to complete; meanwhile, you have achieved the first of getting into the house. Your second task is to “Help Grandpa to get Warm.” To solve the job, you have to kindle the fireplace and make a cup of hot tea.
- Before starting, tap the hat under the table to find a second out of 12 items. There’s an opened door on the left side, and upon clicking, the game opens the zoom view. Tap the Pattern on a small hook and add it to your inventory for later use.
- Head to the cloth stand behind the door, examine the pocket to discover a box and dismantle it to get a matchbox.
Go to the Right-side Roo
- There’s a door on the right side; going through it, you may reach the bathroom. Tap the tub to open the zoom view, use the Plunger to drain the water, and get a Detail.
- Tap the stove to open the zoom view, collect the meat from the right side, and use the matchbox to set fire. Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to obtain a Kettle with Boiling Water.
- Go and click on the table, use the kettle to put tea in the cup, and pour the hot water to repair the cup.
- Return to the hall, put the hot tea on the table next to the grandpa, and tap the back button to leave the house to find some objects as you have to set the fireplace.
- Go to the front side, tap the tree to open the zoom view, select and place the Bird Feeder, and put the piece of meat to invite the bird.
- As the bird leaves its place, obtain a Vinyl Record from the spot and go to the grandpa.
- Select the Vinyl Record and put it on the gramophone to play the record and open a secret section where you must put the Pattern to obtain a Head and Paperclip.
- Head to the dresser and use the Paperclip to open the second drawer for a Fuse Set. Leave the house, tap the circuit board, and put the Fuse Set nearby. Change the Fuse and get into the house. Tap the doorway on the left side and tap the button to turn on the light.
Enter the Left-Side Room
As you enter the house, you discover many objects, including a bed and a fireplace to keep the room warm. Examine the room to find hidden items and show off your detective abilities.
- Examine the fireplace to obtain a Palette and put the Firewood Basket near the fireplace after selecting it from your panel.
- Drag and drop all wooden logs into the fireplace and use the matchbox to set fire. Before leaving the room, pick up a book from the bed, along with the third hat.
- On the left side, there’s a painting of a dancing girl; meanwhile, you have to set the statue to draw the same position.
- Once you make the same posture, the door under the statue will open to let you obtain a Detail.
New Task – Finish the Picture (Coming Soon)
Read More: New York Mysteries Chapter 1 Walkthrough