Murder by Choice: Clue Mystery takes you on an epic journey through a tropical island full of hidden objects, murder, and secrets. You assume the role of a detective who needs to show off his skills by finding clues, collecting pieces of evidence, and finding out the responsible behind the horrific crime. The game isn’t easy as it seems because there are several choices available to make and shape how the story unfolds; besides, you have to investigate crime scenes to find clues and secrets using your detective instincts. Furthermore, explore different areas to find hidden objects among stunning scenes. There are several mini-games available to challenge your puzzle-solving skills. During the gameplay, you only will find, search, and unravel the secret.
Moreover, the plot follows a female protagonist named Carla Page, who is a young journalist and recently receives an invitation. The invitation was sent from a billionaire who asked her to join his yearly private party on a tropical island; however, when the protagonist reaches, she finds herself among the world’s richest and most influential people. Everything is going smoothly, then suddenly the worst storm of the year appears on the spot. As the protagonist was on the way to escape, a murder occurs and Carla decides to investigate the scene. Therefore, she needs your help to find hidden clues and items. If you are new to the game or don’t know how to play the game, then read Murder by Choice: Clue Mystery Walkthrough Guide to find solutions and answers.
Murder by Choice: Clue Mystery Walkthrough
- As the bag opens on the right side, you have to find hidden objects, including Headphones, a Hair Dryer, Origami, and more. You can see the image given below to learn where all objects are hidden.
- Once you discover all items, the game gives you a Chewing Gum that will be added to your list.
- You have to drag the chewing gum and drop it on the hand of the female character to proceed through the storyline.
- Afterward, you have to crack the lock of a briefcase using the lockpick.
- Go through the doorway to enter the mansion and start interacting with people to find clues.
Enter the Mansion
- After getting into the mansion, your goal is to examine the table to discover a box holding several letters. Search out the letter to get Carla’s Room Key.
- Next, people find a tragedy at the pool where they discover a deceased floating in the water.
- After finding a deceased, your first achievement “Obie the Fish” gets completed and it adds 5 points to your gauge.
Go to Foyer
- Tap the arrow pointing to Foyer and get into the Lobby. Head to the left side to discover glowing stars and start finding hidden objects.
- As prior, you have to find hidden objects from the given scene for a Satellite Phone. After getting a phone, there are two items available in your inventory, including a Key to Carla’s Room.
Go to Pool Patio
- Leave the Lobby for a while and head to the pool. Select the Satellite Phone from your inventory and give it to the man near the deceased.
Go to Veranda
- Tap the arrow pointing bottom to go to the Lobby and then tap the Veranda. Examine the place to discover hidden objects. However, first, you have to tap the chair and click on the animal. After that, collect the blanket from the spot and add it to your inventory.
Enter the Lobby
- As you return to Lobby, a guy named Freddie Wolf will welcome you. After that, go to the Pool site to interact with an old lady and return to the Veranda.
- Afterward, tap the table to play a mini-game, wherein your goal is to find hidden objects, including Duct Tape, Africa, Screwdriver, and more.
- Once you complete the mini-game, you will receive a Screwdriver that may add to your inventory automatically.
Return to the Pool
- After getting a Screwdriver, your job is to visit the pool and use the screwdriver to open the vent near the hose to get an Enamel Pin.
- Now, head to the door on the right side and use Carla’s key to open the door and go through it.
Enter Aquarium Suite
Getting into the room may take you in front of a mirror where your job is to inspect a note and your next objective is to find Ruben’s file.
- Tap the red briefcase near the bed and start finding hidden objects to discover a File Folder.
- Afterward, open the closet to discover a collectible inspecting a coat.
Murder by Choice: Clue Mystery is fully loaded with hidden objects, puzzles, clues, and challenges to complete. You aren’t only limited to finding hidden objects, as the game features a well-written storyline and a beautiful cast of characters. During the game, your decisions will determine the outcome of the story; therefore, you should make choices carefully. Interaction with NPCs is mandatory as they help you figure out the story. Find hidden achievements and collectibles to make your collection complete.