After the release of Maze of Realities 1, Do Games Limited released the second part, Maze of Realities 2, with a new plot, scenes, and puzzle to solve for Mobile Devices. It introduces a beautiful cast of characters and several mini-games to put your puzzle-solving and detective skills to the test. Players use the point-and-click interface to interact with items and the surroundings to find hidden items. Similar to Adventure Escape Mysteries, you won’t discover any system in Maze of Realities 2 to help you learn what to find next; however, your choices will impact the outcome during the game.
Get ready to experience tricky puzzles and several mini-games of Reflection of Light, where the gameplay has no plot differences from the original title; however, the primary feature focuses on finding hidden items and playing quests in a fantasy-themed world. The story centers on a strange meteorite that landed in the Grand Canyon in Arizona. A team was recruited and sent to examine the space rock, but they went missing. The protagonist is a team member, and as you approach the stop to collect some clues, the meteorite teleports you to another dimension.
After getting teleported to another universe, your objective is to explore fascinating worlds full of suspense and search for hidden artifacts that may help you solve tricky mysteries. Your goal focuses on finding the missing archaeologists when finding the way to save the fantasy world. You must be able to show off your skills and unlock achievements. If you are new to the game or looking for help, read Maze of Realities 2 Walkthrough Guide to find answers and solutions.
Maze of Realities 2 Walkthrough
Maze of Realities 2: Reflection of Light offers challenging gameplay where solving puzzles isn’t easy as it requires you to be the world’s best detective. Start finding hidden objects and keep them in your panel for later use.
- First, tap the bonfire to zoom in and collect the following items: Clear Stamp and Neckerchief.
- Second, tap the bag near the van house to discover a Map and a Diary.
- Collect the Camera from the pack, along with the Empty Flask and Blowtorch. Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to collect Metal Plates and add them to your collection.
- Third, tap the passageway between stones, use the Neckerchief to get a Diamond file, and select the Empty Flask to fill the water.
- Return to the bonfire, select the Flask full of water and pour it on the coals.
- Once the fire gets extinguished, you can discover a Fountain Pen and Cracked Key.
- Click on the stack of objects near the orange tent and pick up a Taskbook.
- Before leaving the spot, select the Diamond File and use it on the Cracked Key with the Blowtorch to repair it.
- Next, collect a key from the brick and use it to unlock the van’s door.
- Go through the door to examine the room and play a mini-game to find hidden objects.
Play the Mini-game – Hidden Objects
- Examine the table and find the objects with their name given at the bottom of your screen to solve the puzzle.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game gives you a Detector.
- Use the Detective on the glowing spot to detect the frequency and examine the Meteorite.
When you investigate the spot where Meteorite has fallen, a portal opens and takes you to another universe.
New Task – Get Emma out of the River