Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery is an Adventure, Hidden Object, and Single-player Puzzle video game released by Vincell Studios for Mobile Devices. It puts you in the role of a female protagonist who must navigate the land to find hidden objects and solve tricky puzzles. There are several mini-games available, and each has unique tasks to complete. First, you must find objects, keep them on your list, and then utilize them to solve mysteries.
This time, Finn is in trouble and needs your help to get rid of all troubles. During the game, you need to find the way to enter the hall and then solve mini-games to open the secret passageway that may lead you to Finn. Release Finn to solve the puzzle and unlock the Horror Mystery: Hidden Escape Chapter 7 Walkthrough Guide.
Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery Walkthrough – Chapter 7 (Revelations)
- First, discover a hammer from the right-side wall and add it to your panel.
- Second, use the hammer to obtain the door after cutting the bushes of the evil creature and put the door above the hands to cross the gap on the floor.
- Go through the bridge you made using the door and play a mini-game wherein you have to untangle the rope to clear the path and go through it to get into the mansion.
Explore the Hall
- You are in a hall where you must pick up Crayon Stick from near the sofa and keep it on your list.
- Obtain a book (Burnt Journal) from the same spot and collect Finn’s Note.
- Tap the table near the man and keep the book on it. Select Finn’s Note and put it in the book to play a mini-game wherein you have to solve a Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Collect a pencil from the same table and use it on the book to sketch the glowing painting.
- Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to tap the clock near the book and set the numbers using the rotation button.
- Once you solve the clock puzzle, a secret drawer will open to give you Eye Gems.
- Open the drawer of the same table to obtain a Brush and Letter Opener.
- Select the letter opener from your list and use it on the shield to bring a Trophy Coin out. Add the Trophy Coin to your inventory and hit the back button.
- Tap the table near the sofa, select the Trophy Coin and fix it on the box to run a mini-game to crack the lock using the code (033).
- Once you enter the code, a secret drawer will come out holding a Claw Piece that you must pick up from the spot.
- Obtain the second Wing Piece from the Fruit Tray and keep it on your list.
- Head to the fireplace and tap the painting to adjust the Claw Piece, Wing Piece, and Eye Gems to run a mini-game.
- To solve the mini-game, you must drag blocks and adjust them so that no space is left behind.
- Tap the fireplace and use the brush to clean the dirt. Open the sack and discover a Head Piece from between skulls.
- Click the painting and place the Head Piece to discover a secret passageway.
Go through the Secret Passageway
First, you must make a bridge to cross a crack in the floor; therefore, search for planks available near the right side of the sofa.
- Use the planks to make a bridge and cross the gap to approach Finn.
- Pick up a knife from near Finn and tap the lighter from the left side. Head to the diagram to get a stone and add it to your list.
- Use the stone to break the mirror and get a candle inside the section. Before leaving the window, don’t forget to pick up Gargoyle from the spot.
- Select the Knife from your list and cut the ropes to collect a Summoning Circle Note.
- After examining the note, you must select candles from your list and place them on the diagram to see the zoom view.
- Select the Crayon Stick and put it between the star diagram on the floor.
- Use the lighter to light all candles and summon a ghost.
Return to the Hall
- Hit the back button to leave the secret area and tap the table on the left side.
- Select the Gargoyle from your list and keep it on the stand near the book next to the first one. It will open a tray holding a board to play a mini-game. You must play the jigsaw puzzle to get Wolf Coins and add them to your list.
Go to the Secret Area
- Hit the back button and tap the passageway to enter the secret room. Select the knife from your list and use it to play a mini-game after tapping the area behind the ghost.
- To solve the puzzle, you must see the clue on the left side and select the particular buttons following the clue.
- Once you solve the puzzle, collect an Empty Flash from the spot and keep it on your list.
- Hit the back button, select the Empty Flash and give it to the ghost to get a Flash with Ectoplasm.
- Afterward, use the knife to cut your finger and put a drop into the flash. It helps you get a Flash with Ectoplasm and Blood as well.
- Tap the front wall and keep the Flash on its spot to reveal a mini-game to draw a line to make a connection between identical coins.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the door opens to give you an exit point.
- Go through the passageway to escape the room.
That’s the end of Horror Mystery: Hidden Escape – Chapter 7 Walkthrough.
Read More: |Chapter 1| |Chapter 2| |Chapter 3| |Chapter 4| |Chapter 5| |Chapter 6| |Chapter 7| |Chapter 8|