Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery has only eight chapters to complete; each chapter is set in a different location, and it brings a variety of puzzles and mini-games to play. Completing puzzles in Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery isn’t easy because the game doesn’t give you any clues; however, you can use the hint system to find the difficult object, but you can use it in limited times.
Therefore, when you start playing the game, assure you are smart and love to play hidden object games, as puzzle-solving and detective are the only skills you can use to get rid of all puzzles. In Chapter 8, the story reaches the end when the protagonist rescues all of the people by defeating Plague Doctor. To defeat the enemy, you have to play two mini-games. If you are new to the game or don’t know how to solve puzzles, read Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery Chapter 8 Walkthrough Guide.
Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery Walkthrough – Chapter 8 (The Deep)
Completing Chapter 7 opens up a dangerous passageway, where you have to choose the particular stones to reach the end. Once you reach the end, the real challenge will start when you have to battle against a witch.
- Defeat the witch to collect a necklace and keep it in your inventory.
- After that, the witch disappears from the spot after the appearance of the ghost who brings a box. Examine the box to get an Enchantment Clue and a Scepter without Gem.
- Tap the coffin to open the zoom view and collect a Key Stone from its left side.
- Use the Scepter without Gem to remove cobwebs from the left side and play a board game to solve puzzles.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game gives you an Open Forged Key and Boy Puppet.
- Head to the box holding a Puppet Show, and place your Boy Puppet to start a mini-game to set up their position following their shadows.
- After solving the Puppet Puzzle, the game adds flowers to your inventory.
- Hit the back button to get out of the box, tap the statue on the right side, and place both flowers after selecting them from your inventory.
- Adding the flowers will open up the cage’s door and let you collect a Key Stone, Cage Pin, and Candle.
- Now, tap the coffin to open the zoom view, use the Cage Pin, and tap the lock to crack it. You only need to tap the pin to rotate the ring and keep repeating the process until you reach the core.
- Remove the cover to get a Skull and a Body Bone that will be added to your inventory upon getting tapped.
- Head to the statue on the left side, select the Skull from your list and place it on the statue and obtain a Keystone and a Feather from the bowl.
- Open your inventory to select the Open Forged Key and combine it with Keystones. Once you combine all pieces, you will receive a Forged Key.
- Use the Forged Key to open the box held by a statue to get a Gem Piece.
- Now, hit the back button to close the zoom view and tap the board game below the crow nest.
- Select bone, feather, Necklace, and candle from your list and put them on the board.
- To start the mini-game, you have to select a Gem piece and place them amidst the board.
- You have to rotate the puzzle pieces, so all lines turn yellow. Once you solve the puzzle, the game gives you an Enchanted Scepter Gem that you must combine with the Scepter.
- Combining both items will give you an Enchanted Scepter that you can use to remove the birds from the nest. Examine the next to discover the Symbolic Net.
- Use the Symbolic Net to open the secret passageway and go through it to discover the Plague Doctor.
- Now, your ultimate goal is to battle against Plague Doctor and have to play three different mini-games in two rounds.
- To complete the first round, you have to avoid attacks released by the enemy using a Net.
- The second round requires you to draw the same pattern you discover near the Plague Doctor.
That’s the end of Hidden Escape: Horror Mystery Chapter 8.
Read More: |Chapter 1| |Chapter 2| |Chapter 3| |Chapter 4| |Chapter 5| |Chapter 6| |Chapter 7| |Chapter 8|