City Legends: The Curse (also known as City Legends 1: FP2 The Curse of the Crimson Shadow) has several challenging tasks that you must complete to reveal the secrets. We have already completed a few tasks and are working on the “Find Out Mrs. Wickfield” objective to share all answers and solutions. The game isn’t easy as it seems; there are lots of challenges, mini-games, and clues to discover. Only a true detective can find the solution quickly; players who don’t love playing puzzle games should read City Legends: The Curse Walkthrough to easily find all solutions and answers.
Moreover, this time the game starts with the same location, wherein you, after helping out the Otis receive a Frame Piece that you must place on the painting to discover hidden objects. The game doesn’t feature a system to help you out what to find next; therefore, you should keep the concept of the storyline in mind and keep connecting clues and hidden objects to discover more.
City Legends: The Curse Walkthrough – Find Out Mrs. Wickfield
After completing the task “Help the Otis,” your new objective is to Find Out Mrs. Wick at any cost. The game starts with the exact location; however, you have a choice to switch between scenes to discover hidden objects. Read City Legends 1 Walkthrough to find all answers and solutions.
- As the conversation ends with Otis, he will give you a Frame Piece. After having a frame piece, leave the room and come out to solve other puzzles.
- Go to the left side and tap the painting on the wall, place the Frame Piece on the painting and collect the following items: Glue, Suction Cup, Clock Hands, and Notes.
- Head to the table on the right side to discover a clock with no needles. Select the Clock Hands from your inventory and fix them in the clock.
- Once you fix the piece, collect the Amulet Piece from the box and add it to your inventory.
- Select the hammer, attach the Amulet Piece using the Glue from the inventory, and add the hammer back to your list.
- Go through the door and head to the cupboard on the left side to discover a book.
- Tap the book to zoom in, use the Amulet to unlock it, and obtain the Lockpick and Address.
- Hit the back button twice and leave the hotel for a while to reach the parking area.
- Click on the vehicle, select the address from the inventory and give it to the driver.
- Soon, the game displays you a tablet with several cross signs. In short, it’s a mini-game wherein you have to move the car to the end destination. When moving the vehicle, you have to avoid the car landing on the X-marked spots. First, select a road sign to move the vehicle in the direction and indicate the number of spots.
- Once you complete the mini-game three times, the taxi will stop and drop you off close to the esoteric shop. Now, your goal is to find a way to get into the Esoteric Shop to see Madam Wickfield.
Enter the Esoteric Shop
The taxi stops, and you find yourself ahead of an Esoteric Shop. Your objective is to search for hidden objects and find clues to unlock the door and see the Madan Wickfield.
- Tap the bench on the right side to discover Money, Cork, Dollar, and an insect under the newspaper.
- Head to the bench on the right of the door and use the cutter to remove the signboard.
- Pick up a Hose and a Shovel from the left side at the same spot and hit the back button.
- Go to the bench on the right side and use the shovel to dig the land. Soon, you will discover a Knocker that you must place on the door. Knock the door to unlock it and go through the doorway to get into the Shop.
Explore the Esoteric Shop
Explore the scene and tap the woman to prepare some items for the ritual. Pick up Money and a Candle from the table and add them to your inventory.
- To complete the procedure, the lady needs the power you must collect. Interact with the item on the left side of the lady’s table and pick up the recipe from the storage cabinet.
- Head to the cabinet on the right side, remove the candle from inside the box, and place a new one from your inventory; meanwhile, light the candle using the lighter.
- Soon, the box on the right side will open to reveal the pouch and a button.
- Select the Suction Cup from the inventory to unlock the cabinet and keep the pouch over there to get some powder.
- After that, click the lady to give her a pouch full of powder and start a mini-game, wherein your goal is to answer a few questions.
- Once you answer all the questions, the lady will offer you an Unusual Emblem.
That’s the end of Find Out the Mrs. Wickfield.