Escape the 100 Room 12 puts you into the shoe of the protagonist, who embarks on a journey to crack fifty doors. In short, a man has been trapped in a house containing fifty rooms, and escaping each room is your only goal. To unlock the door, you have to find a key by discovering hidden objects and playing mini-games. The found items will be added to your inventory, and you can use them whenever you need them to solve mysteries. The game increases the difficulty level as you unlock high levels. Therefore, we jump in to help you with our “Can you Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 22 Walkthrough guide.”
Can you Escape the 100 Room 12 Walkthrough Level 22
Escape the 100 Room 12 takes you back to an ancient room where rare and traditional statues have been kept to make the environment a bit creepier. You assume the role of a protagonist who needs to find the key and escape all fifty rooms.
- Firstly, you have to tap between two pillars on the left side to discover an old key and see the positions of animal statues.
- Secondly, see the ceiling above the same location to discover the arrangement of other statues.
- Now, head to the statue on the left side and tap the table nearby to solve the puzzle. Set all six figures to open a secret area and get a pendant.
- Give the key to the same statue and collect a stick from its right hand.
- Use the stick to bring a clue down from the left side of the ceiling and add it to your inventory.
- Next, tap the coffin, open it using the stick and obtain a tile, along with a mini-game.
- When playing the game, keep the requirement of turning all gold tiles into the black in mind and as the puzzle solves, pick up a stick from there and add it to your inventory.
- Use the recently collected stick to get the second puzzle piece from the coffin standing on the right side.
- Head to the main wall and tap on to reveal another mini-game. Add the title to the board, and the game will start. This time, your objective is to tap the specific tiles as follows: 6, 1, 3, 4, and 8.
- The secret section will open, and you can collect another puzzle piece from inside it.
- Now, you have three puzzle pieces in your inventory; now, search for the last one.
- Tap the first statue on the left side, fix the tile there to open up the secret area, and get the fourth hidden puzzle piece from there.
- Now, tap the round table near the statue holding a stick on the right side, add all puzzle pieces on the board to start a mini-game, and try to solve it.
- To complete the mini-game, you must tap particular pieces, such as Cap, Fish, Building, Saw, and Bird. Collect a puzzle piece and hit the back button to find another mini-game fixed on the exit door.
- Head to the door, add the piece there and run the mini-game. This time, your objective is to set the pieces according to the map seems like a maze.
- Once you set all pieces, the door will open and let you move on to the next room.
That’s the end of Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 22.