We already have completed the first nineteen levels of Can You Escape the 100 Room Level 12 are now back with the next Levels Walkthroughs. Unlike its name, the game doesn’t hold 100 rooms, as there are only fifty rooms to complete. However, no two rooms are identical. Every room comes with a new challenge and mini-games to play. The hidden objects you need to search for are pretty different and difficult to find; therefore, you can read our Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 20 Walkthrough to find all solutions and answers.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Walkthrough Level 20
Level 20 is set in a factory room loaded with machines and many other things. To find the hidden objects, you have to tap items like furniture, floor, and other areas to interact with after zooming in. Hit the back button to back to your initial position if you don’t find anything. Read our Walkthrough guide to find all solutions and answers.
- Firstly, tap the platform amidst the room to discover a screwdriver and a bottle.
- Head to the table on the left side to get a wrench.
- Next, tap the right side to discover a machine, use the wrench to open all bolts, and collect planks from inside it.
- Now, tap the box on the right side between the cupboard and the rack to discover nails and keep them in your inventory.
- Tap the ladder, place both planks on it and use nails to fix them with the help of a screwdriver.
- Click the table on the left side to discover the typewriter and a fan. Explore the table to get a pendant and add it to your inventory.
- Now, use the bottle and pour the solution on the paper to discover clues.
- Climb ladders to reach the door and get a moving coin from there.
- Return to the skull, add the coin to the skeleton’s head, and get a button from its mouth.
- Go close to the machine fixed on the floor, select and add the button, and keep the colors in mind.
- Now, go to the right side and tap all green buttons. Your objective is to set the same colors as you found on the platform after adding a button like Red, Green, Blue, and Orange.
- Open the hidden area to find a button that you have to put on the typewriter and get a clue.
- Pour the ink on the paper to get the clue and match it with the paper to find the passcode (8495).
- Head to the toolbox on the right side and enter the passcode to unlock it for a pendant.
- Go back to the table of the typewriter, place both gears on its drawer and collect a blue item.
- On the left side of the exit door, add the item to the board and start playing a mini-game.
- When playing the mini-game, your goal is to bring the particular tools to their respective color sides using the empty spaces.
- Once it is done, collect the key and unlock the exit door to escape.
That’s the end of Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 20.