After making a successful escape, you have been caught in a new room with different objectives, scenes, and objects to find. You should think like a detective if you are curious to escape the room. Interact with objects to zoom in and see the area clearly for hidden objects. Although you can’t tap the screen randomly, sometimes it helps. The game has almost 50 rooms, and no two rooms are identical. Therefore, every room puts your puzzle-solving skills to the test. You can read our Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 18 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions and answers.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Walkthrough Level 18
After escaping the ancient area, you have been trapped in a beautiful room made up of wooden. There are lots of items available to interact with and find clues to solve the mystery while searching for a key to leave the room. To solve the puzzle, read our “Can You Escape the 100 Room 12 Level 18 Walkthrough.”
- Firstly, you need to tap the globe map and set the lengths of all candles as follows:
- First Candle – 4x
- Second Candle – 2x
- Third Candle – 3x
- Fourth Candle – 2x
- Open the world map to discover an object from inside and a stick from outside the globe map.
- Head to the table on the left side and pick up a necklace from near the clock.
- Select the stick from your inventory and tie it with the hook using the necklace.
- Use the long stick to collect the parrot cage from the height and add it to your inventory.
- Tap the bed to discover the first item on the bed while the second item is from below the pillow.
- Now, tap the stairs and place the green-colored badge from the inventory to get a key.
- Use the key to unlock the cage and obtain two clues, such as a perfume bottle and a paper.
- Examine the paper to see the time and set it on the clock (3:15) to collect the second ruby.
- After that, examine the table on the left side of the exit door, use the perfume to clean the dirty paper, and discover a clue.
- Return to the wardrobe on the left side and set the same shapes on the drawer as you found on the paper. Open the drawer to find a missing puzzle piece that you must add to the box near the stairs.
- Solve the jigsaw puzzle to open the box and collect hidden objects, such as Bolt Opener and an item that you have to add to the stairs and discover the second ruby.
- Head to the exit door, use the bolt opener to break the plank, and add both rubies to the mini-game.
- Place the mini-game to open the door and escape level 18.