A new addition to the long-running Can You Escape the 100 Room series brings a lot of thrill, suspense, and tricky puzzles to solve. It introduces high-quality graphics along with relaxing sound effects. Up to 50 rooms with different settings are available; each holds various items to discover. Assume the role of a detective locked in rooms to crack all locks to escape.
Embark on a journey where challenges await you with thrilling puzzles to solve. Put your puzzle-solving skills to the test and search for hidden items, reveal mini-games, and get clues to learn how to unlock the door. You can’t jump into the second room before completing the first; therefore, you must concentrate on solving puzzles and finding accomplishments. Get ready to experience the classic puzzle gameplay, holding 50 rooms, 50 challenges, and 50 doors to unlock in the Can you Escape the 100 Room 17.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 1 Walkthrough
- Tap the platform to open the zoom view and pick up two objects: Shovel head and Handle. Head to your inventory to combine both things and get a Shovel.
- Go to the right side, use the Shovel to dig the sand, and obtain a button.
- There’s a painting on the left side near the statue; open the zoom view and tap the painting to get it aside. Select the button from your panel and put it there to open the secret section.
- Tap the statue on the left side to obtain a Puzzle Piece, and go to the painting on the right side to add the missing piece.
- Afterward, inspect a few items to discover symbols you must set on buttons and get the second game prop.
- Go to the right side, put both props on the spot, and run a mini-game to solve the puzzle by dragging the identical pieces and getting a key.
- Use the key to unlock the door and complete the “Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 1.”
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 2 Walkthrough
- A table on the left holds an accomplishment you must obtain by filling the cup twice.
- Discover a box on the rack near the window and obtain a scroll that you should open to find a clue.
- Go to the right side to open the zoom view on plates of different colors and count them following the colors to get a clue.
- Above the chair, there’s a box that you must open by entering the passcode (2487) for a Fertilizer.
- Next to the window, several gourds are hanging. Choose the fertilizer from your panel and spray it on a gourd to obtain it.
- Now, open the gourd to get a red bead and put it on the box to play a mini-game to lead the ball to the second point. Once you solve the puzzle, the box gets opened to give you a sword.
- Discover a pot on the floor and use the sword to open it for a key. Use the key to unlock the trapdoor on the floor and escape level 2.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 3 Walkthrough
Level 3 is set in an underwater environment, and your objective is to find the way out at any cost by finding hidden items and searching for clues.
- There’s a handle on your left side that you must pull to reveal a number on the wall, which is 2147.
- Tap the yellow-colored box to get a fuse and inspect the box on the floor to obtain an Anchor.
- Make a click on the steering to open the zoom view and put the anchor there to get a green button.
- Interact with the box again to get a hint and go to the code revealed after pulling the Handle and count the same objects in numbers to get the passcode (8394).
- Return to the box, set the passcode (8394) to get the box open, and obtain a Screwdriver.
- Head to the yellow-colored box, use the screwdriver to open the cover and obtain a button.
- Afterward, tap the pink-colored box on the right side to open the zoom view, put the green-colored button, and set their sequence as Blue, Green, and Pink to open the circuit.
- Select the fuse from your panel, put it along with others, and notice the numbers written on lamps to get the hint. Now, set the fuses in the image to solve the puzzle, such as XI, IX, III, X, and VII.
- There’s a box with three meters on the right, and your job is to push the button and set the temperature by setting the numbers as 552575.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 4 Walkthrough
- There’s a teddy bear on the ground where you must tap to open the zoom view and discover the third accomplishment.
- Tap the table, open the drawer to get a hook, and pick up a rod from the right side. Select the rod from your panel and attach the hook.
- Discover a plate on the fireplace, use the fishing rod to catch the Fish Emblem, and add it to your inventory.
- Tap the box on the shelf on the left side, use the Fish Emblem on the box to open it, and obtain the scissors.
- Select the scissors from the panel and cut the teddy bear to obtain Paper with Hints. Another box is on the shelf where you must tap buttons in a sequence following the paper and the letters printed on the table. Tap buttons 1, 3, 6, 2, 4, and 5. Unlock the storage cabinet to get the Injector and keep it in your inventory.
- Select the Injector from your panel and throw the window to fill the apple. Get the apple to the fireplace and play a mini-game where you need to set fruits, as shown in the image. Open the fireplace and obtain the hammer.
- Use the hammer to break the mirror and get a key to unlock the door.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 – Level 5 Walkthrough
- Tap the bucket hanging with the rope to open the zoom view, and click on each Mushroom to see particular drawings of fruits. And must keep their colors in mind.
- There’s a piece of wood on the left side where you must open the zoom view and set the shapes following the colors: Red (Strawberry), Yellow (Apple), Blue (Banana), Green (Orange), and Purple (Grapes).
- Obtain the Mushroom from the box and add it to your inventory. Inspect the table on the right side and tap the pumpkin to get the fourth accomplishment.
- There’s another table on the right side holding a few Strobiles, and you must remove the missing one from the panel.
- Another mini-game will start where you must tap Strobiles in a sequence: 5, 6, 3, 1, 4, and 2. Open the big one to obtain the book and the bow.
- Go to the right side, interact with the table under the window, put the bow tie on the pumpkin, and obtain the second book.
- Put books on the shelf and set them in a color sequence like Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Dark Blue, purple, and Orange. Obtain the Eye Ball from the storage box and put it on the statue to get glasses.
- Put the glasses on the third pumpkin to get the key that you can use to unlock the door and escape.