Hundreds of Puzzle and Hidden Object video games are available on Mobile App Stores with different natures, graphics, and gameplay to amuse players worldwide. One of the most challenging and exciting video game series is “Adventure Escape Mysteries;” however, it has several adventures, each with up to 8 chapters to complete. Similarly, Can You Escape the 100 Room is another long-running video game series, offering 15 gorgeous titles to enjoy the puzzle gameplay. Recently, the developer released the new title, “Can You Escape the 100 Room 16.” As mentioned, the series has 16 titles, with fifty challenging rooms to escape.
The newly introduced title has featured fifty unique rooms to explore and find hidden objects to solve the puzzle. Every room is fully furnished and decorated with beautiful stuff. You can tap the particular object to open the zoom view and hit the on-screen arrow to close the zoom view. The objects you collect will be added to your inventory, and you can use, combine, and analyze them to learn how to solve puzzles. Furthermore, you can use the Can You Escape the 100 Room 16 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions and answers.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 16 Walkthrough – Level 1
Level 1 takes place on a train where you have to find hidden objects and utilize them to solve tricky puzzles. The solution may help you get a key that you can use to unlock the door and escape. Keep reading Can You Escape the 100 Room 16 Walkthrough Guide to find the answer.
- First, head to the floor, pick up the first emblem from the rug and tap the table on the right side to discover the second emblem.
- Second, pick up a knob from the same table and tap the red button to obtain the first accomplishment.
- Third, tap the drawer and click the drawer on the right side. Select emblems from your panel and put them in the drawer to play a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you must set the emblem to their positions, as shown in the image.
- As the drawer opens, pick up a Puzzle Piece from the spot and place it on the painting above the drawer set to reveal a vault.
- Select the knob from your list and put it in the drawer on the left side to open it for Cotton Swab.
- Examine the train to discover letters (HIS) and use them on a briefcase to open it for Iodine.
- Now, use the Cotton Swab after collecting Iodine to find a clue in the book.
- As you use the bottle with Cotton Swab, the book reveals a code (4813).
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view and tap the vault to enter the code (4813).
- Open the vault to get a key and use it to unlock the door to escape the Can You Escape the 100 Room 16 – Level 1.
That’s the end of Level 1.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 16 releases with beautiful graphics and thrilling sound effects that may keep you engaged until you complete the last level. There are up to 50 levels available to complete, like other titles of the same series. You must prove yourself the best detective by finding hidden objects and using them to solve tricky puzzles. Completing puzzles wasn’t easy because the game has no system to let you learn what to see next; therefore, you are only reliable to your detective and puzzle-solving skills. Each room has a unique setting and is designed to put your puzzle-solving skills to the test.