If you are looking for A cephalopod mollusk known for its tentacles Word Craze Crossword Clue answers then you’ve come to the right place. This clue was last spotted on September 25 2023 in the popular Word Craze Daily Theme Puzzle. This is a fantastic interactive crossword puzzle app with unique and hand-picked crossword clues for all ages. The answer we’ve got in our database for A cephalopod mollusk known for its tentacles has a total of 7 Letters.
A cephalopod mollusk known for its tentacles crossword clue
We found 1 possible solution in our database matching the query ‘A cephalopod mollusk known for its tentacles ‘ and containing a total of 7 letters. See the answer highlighted below:
- OCTOPUS (7 Letters)
Other Crossword Clues from Today’s Puzzle
If you already solved the above crossword clue then here is a list of other crossword puzzles from today’s Word Craze Theme Puzzle.
- Cost of borrowing money Word Craze
- Court order to do or refrain from doing something Word Craze
- Rise in general price levels Word Craze
- Frozen precipitation during a weather event Word Craze
- A cephalopod mollusk known for its tentacles Word Craze
- A nocturnal bird known for its silent flight Word Craze
For the full list of today’s answers please visit Word Craze Daily Theme September 25 2023 Answers