Find Out Walkthrough Level 5 – Pirate Ship
Everyone loves to be a pirate before setting out on an epic Caribbean adventure. In the fifth level, consider your dream comes true and you’re going to meet the pirate who is sitting on a chair, while his teammate is on the floor. You have to find out ten hidden objects to escape the scene and move to the next stage.
- A gold coin awaits you between the drum and the sword. Pick up the coin from there and add it to your inventory.
- Near the rug, you can find a small ancient knife.
- A man is sitting on the floor holding a small sack of coins. To steal the sac, you need to offer a bottle of the bear to the person and slide the sac to add to your inventory.
- Grab a box full of pens from the table and search out the scene for other items.
- Burn the map hanging on the wall using the candle stand to let the pirate remove his hat because you have to collect it.
- Open the treasure box to collect a paper roll from there.
- There’s a wooden cupboard and you need to open its doors to collect a ruby from inside.
- You also find a dangerous sign from the last section of the same cupboard.
- Pick up a bowl from the floor and keep it near the drum to fill it with water dropping from the roof.
- Lift the rug to collect a knife from below it.
- Open the skull available above the pirate sitting on the chair to collect an orb.
- Find a small drum full of water, and drop it off once you found to collect a precious item.
The stage of Pirate Ship has been completed, let’s move to the newly unlocked stage.