Find Out Walkthrough Level 13 – Bomb Train
The thirteen level takes place within a train where a boy is sitting on a seat, along with other equipment, including briefcases and more. You must follow the given instructions mentioned in the Find Out – Find Something and Hidden Objects Walkthrough Guide. The walkthrough helps you find each hidden item and let you know how to solve tricky puzzles.
- Visit the table to collect a watch from there.
- Click the phone and unlock it using the fingerprint to collect an apple that appears on the screen.
- Click on the briefcase on the left side and unlock it using the pattern lock. You must draw a circle first, a square, and then a star to open it. In the briefcase, you find glasses to wear.
- Pick up a fruit knife and remove the cover of the window to collect a hidden coin.
- A key is available behind the head of the boy and you must find a way to grab it. Remove the shoes and bring the socks near the nose of the boy. After smelling, the boy starts sneezing; meanwhile, you have to pick up the key from the key stand.
- Open the right briefcase using the key to collect a precious item (a statue).
- Pick up the spyglass from the same briefcase and take it close to the ice cube to melt it. Once done, collect fruit and add it to your inventory.
- Lift the cover of the first seat opposite the boy seat to collect an item.
- Open the drawer of the table to collect the last item.
The 2nd last level has been completed. Let’s move to complete the final stage.