Find Out Walkthrough Level 11 – Prison Break
Well, after helping out a worried mom, I’m feeling so relaxed. Leave it, now we should help a prison to escape the jail. There’s nothing in the jail, except for a toilet seat, a bed, a food tray, and a pillow.
- You must lift the bed to collect bread from below the bed.
- Turn the pillow to collect an image from its backside.
- Remove the tile available between the toilet seat and the bed to collect 10 Euro.
- A few steps toward the bars following the same column you have to remove another tile to reveal another currency.
- On the right side of the toilet seat, you can remove the tile to find the precious item, which is a Ballet Music Box.
- Uncover the toilet seat to find a key and use it to open the locker hidden behind the image hanging on the wall. After opening the locker, you will find a book.
- Put the cover on the toilet seat and turn on the button to flush everything in the toilet. When it gets empty, slide the seat aside to discover a shovel.
- Turn off the bulb so the rat comes out considering it night time, to eat your food. When it comes out, click the rat to collect.
- Now you have to find fire and there is nothing light matchbox and lighter to burn the fire. So, you need to think out of the box. Take the toilet back to its former place, flush the key after grabbing it from the back pocket of the prison to make him angry. Finally, you found the last item you are looking for to collect.
I didn’t understand either we helped the prisoner or locked him up here permanently. Leave your thoughts in the comment section.