After the release of Tiny Roo Stories Town Mystery, Kiary Games released another fabulous title, “50 Tiny Room Escape.” Although there are several games with the title 50 Rooms Escape available on Google Play and other platforms, it has unique gameplay with identical mechanics. It shares something similar to its sister game and offers the same vibes as well. On the other hand, the puzzle and the playtime are short depending on your detective and puzzle-solving skills, which means the puzzle can be solved within a few minutes if you are smart enough, or it can take an hour-long time if you don’t know how to solve puzzles. Tiny Room Stories Town Mysteries has longer levels than 50 Tiny Room Escape.
Furthermore, 50 Tiny Room Escape introduces a beautiful romance of Classic Room Escape and Point-and-Click quests, wherein you assume the role of a detective who wakes up in a closed room with no memories. Set out yourself on an epic adventure to find answers to a few questions like what’s happening surrounding you and how you reached here. When playing the game, you might have to solve puzzles and code locks, get rid of riddles, solve problems, and open the door to escape. The plot is about five different characters who may seem unconnected to each other, but as you proceed through the game, you start revealing the truth behind the scene. Below, we’ve compiled a guide, 50 Tiny Room Escape Walkthrough – All Levels Solutions, to help you get answers to all questions and puzzles.
50 Rooms to Explore and Unlock Doors
As the name implies, the game holds 50 challenging rooms to explore and solve problems. All are fully decorated in a 3D environment that you can rotate to inspect from any available angle. You are limited to experiencing the game from an isometric viewpoint; however, upon tapping the particular scene, it switches to first-person. So, if you have been stuck anywhere in 50 Tiny Room Escape, read our guide.
50 Tiny Room Escape Walkthrough – Act 1 Peter
Level 1 – Perception
- To solve the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 1, you have to rotate the scene to discover a cupboard. Examine both drawers to discover a lens and tap the button near the butterfly painting to light the room.
- Rotate the room to get the window on the right side and put the lens on the stand. See through the telescope to notice the directions of stars.
- Now, move back to the cupboard and tap on the candles. Keeping the stars’ positions in mind, you need to light candles as first and third in the first row, the second candle in the second row, and the first candle in the third row.
- Solving the puzzle may unlock a secret section and let you obtain a bottle.
- There’s an orange-colored chair near the telescope that you must tap to drop off the cushion and get a key.
- Head to the cupboard, get clothes aside and use the key to open the vault for a book.
- Discover a door on the left side, tap the security lock, and examine the book and the bottle to get the required code (1978).
- Enter the code (1978) to open the door and escape the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 1.
Level 2 – Youth
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 2 is set in a beautiful room with music-themed decorations. You are locked here with no memory; however, you only know to escape the room. Escaping the room will unlock another one.
- There are two shelves above the bed, and you must tap to open the zoom view. Inspect the cup to discover a screwdriver and pick it up from the spot.
- Close the curtain from the window to examine the window to get a clock and remove its battery.
- Search for the dustbin by rotating the room and drop it by tapping to get a Cassette.
- Make a click on the table’s drawer to bring it out and pick up the second battery. Obtain a tape recorder from the top of the table and examine the cube puzzle to see the pattern after turning it upside down.
- Open another drawer of the same table on the right side to discover a device where you must draw the same pattern found on the cube puzzle once you set the same pattern over there to get a key head.
- Now, select the Tape Recorder from your panel and use the screwdriver to remove the back, insert batteries, and put the cassette to play the sound. Notice the directions as Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, and Left.
- Hit the back button and bring a dancing device out from under the table. Tap the particular buttons as Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, and Left to solve the puzzle and get the Key Tale.
- Head to your inventory to choose both parts of the key and combine them. Now, go close to the door, use the key to open it, and go through to unlock the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 3.
Level 3 – The Cell
Level 3 in 50 Tiny Room Escape is set in a room that is locked, and you are required to find a key or passcode to unlock it. To solve the puzzle, read our 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 3 Walkthrough Guide.
- First off, tap the red-colored sofa and put the cushion aside to discover a mobile phone. Examine the phone to discover objects on the fireplace in a particular sequence.
- In short, you have to examine four objects and reveal the code to unlock the phone. Make a tap on the Eiffel Tower and make it upside down to reveal a number 5. Do the same with other items to find numbers.
- Now, choose your phone, enter the passcode (5347) to open the lock, and tap the Smart Home icon on your home screen.
- Tap the blue button to receive a remote and use it to open the TV. Before turning on the TV, bring the sheets on the window down to reveal red lines.
- Now, pick up the remote, tap the 2 and 4 buttons, and then hit the 3 to reveal a phone number.
- Dial the number on your phone and open the door to unlock the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 3.
Level 4 – Gambling
Level 4 takes place in a locked room where you must search for clues and hidden objects, play mini-games, and find the key to unlock the door. If you are looking for a 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 4 Walkthrough, read the given steps to solve puzzles.
- Tap the table to open the zoom view and search for cards on its surface. Once you get that, make a click and add them to your inventory.
- Head to the rack, get the orange bottle aside, and discover a gem behind it. Before leaving the scene, tap the board where the time is mentioned, bring it upside down to discover the card, and tap the button to close the zoom view.
- Rotate the room to discover another side and get a book cupboard. Discover the second gem from its top and inspect the car to get the third gem from its trunk.
- Zoom in the counter and search for the fourth and fifth gems that are available on the bottle and drawer trays.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view, tap the playing table on the other side, and put all the gems in its drawer to open it. Examine the drawer to discover a handle that you must put on the clock and set the time (3:30) by pulling the ropes.
- After setting a time, obtain a biscuit that you must place on the owl’s statue and figure out the passcode using the books.
- A set of books is there on shelves with printed arrows on specific ones. You must pull books with arrows in the following sequence to reveal a vault: Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, and Right.
- Finding the solution may lift the painting and provide you an opportunity to crack the vault by entering a 4-digit code.
- Next, inspect the cards you have in your inventory and bring them upside down to discover digits (4683). Tap the vault to open the zoom view and enter the passcode (2413) to obtain a key. Go through the door to unlock the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 5.
Level 5 – Heat it Up
This time, the game takes you to a room that is burning due to gas leakage. You can open the door as it is completely covered with fire. So, put your effort into finding a solution and open the door at any cost to escape.
- Pick up a bucket from the floor and add it to your inventory. Rotate the room to discover a basin and put the bucket under the faucet.
- Click on the tap to release the water and stop when the bucket gets filled.
- After that, select the bucket filled with water and throw it on the chair. Rotate the scene to discover a triangle on the wall, and turn off the light to reveal the number 3.
- Now, head to the sewerage cover to find 15 printed on it. Fill the bucket with water again and tap the door, but before, pick up a few papers near the door on the floor to discover another digit 5.
- Tap the door to open the zoom view, and enter the code (Triangle-3, Circle-1, Square-5, and Circle-4).
- Open the storage cabinet to get a hammer and tap the screen there to turn off the last two valves to disconnect the gas.
- Tap the chair lying next to the door, use the bucket to cool down the heat, and pick up the chair.
- Rotate the room and stop when you discover an exhaust fan. Put the chair down, tap the sewerage cover using the hammer, and go through it to get a rod.
- Tap the exit door, put the rod to open the door, and escape the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 5.
Level 6 – Reflection
You are in a Dressing room where finding hidden objects and solving puzzles may help you unlock the door to escape the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 6.
- Head to the dressing table to collect the Chessboard and keep it in your inventory. Inspect the board and bring it upside down to discover a card. Rotate the environment to discover a door and a circuit nearby holding a card that you must tap to collect. Before leaving, turn the button off and head to the next spot, where you discover three objects on the wall, along with a security device.
- Tap the security device to open the zoom view and enter the passcode (48311) to unlock the lower object and obtain a lever from inside.
- Select the Chessboard from your panel and tap on it to see it from the top-down perspective. There are lock pieces available that you must drag to bring them to a particular location to unlock the other storage cabinet on the wall.
- Head to the wall to open the storage cabinet and get a record that you must put into the Gramophone to play, but you have to find the key first.
- Get the curtain aside to reveal a painting of the candles and notice the candle with no light. Now, head to the dressing table, notice the candles, and go to the door side, where you may find three buttons on the wall.
- Tap the buttons 1 (3 times), 2 (3 times), and 3 (1 time). It will open up the last storage box on the wall, holding a key.
- Grab the key and go close to the Gramophone. Insert the key to unlock the section and put the handle to open the door.
- Escape the 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 6 and unlock Level 7.
50 Tiny Room Escape has brought similar gameplay to Tiny Room Stories Town Mystery. Although both titles share similar mechanics, graphics, and puzzles, 50 Tiny Room Escape has shorter levels compared to its sister game. Both titles use an isometric viewpoint and have a rotational system to explore every corner of the room. If you love playing such games, you should put yourself in these games and test your puzzle-solving skills. These games are difficult as there’s no introduction or free hint system available; however, you can use 100 coins for one hint. Furthermore, we will keep our guide updated with all the latest and new 50 Tiny Room Escape levels.